Is there a way to disable swiping through the Watch faces from the main face? Right now when swiping to the left, it cycles through the faces and I don't like that.
    10-29-2016 05:30 PM
    I don't think there is a way to disable that behavior
    10-29-2016 06:33 PM
    Is there a way to disable swiping through the Watch faces from the main face? Right now when swiping to the left, it cycles through the faces and I don't like that.
    I agree that it can't be disabled. You might try a couple of things:

1)You're swiping it wrong. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Modify the way you swipe. To cycle through the watch faces (right to left or left to right) you have to start at the edge of the Watch. Instead, when not cycling, start your swipe from just inside the edge. This shouldn't trigger the watch face go-round.

or

2) Rearrange your watch faces in the Watch app so your favorite or most used is at the right (not left) end of the line up. This way when you swipe from right to left, you'll already be at the end, and you won't be able to swipe any farther. The current (fav) face will jiggle a little (and who doesn't like that) but it shouldn't slide out of position and have to be put back in.
    10-29-2016 08:00 PM
    Looks like I can delete them in the app but I'm scared that I won't be able to recover them.
    10-29-2016 10:51 PM
    Looks like I can delete them in the app but I'm scared that I won't be able to recover them.
    You can recover them in the iPhone Watch app. There is an item on the bottom of the screen called Face Gallery. The ones you remove will be there to add back.
    10-30-2016 06:56 AM
    You can recover them in the iPhone Watch app. There is an item on the bottom of the screen called Face Gallery. The ones you remove will be there to add back.
    Sweet, thanks! I deleted all of them except the one I wanted and now I don't have the swipe problem. Appreciate it. I totally missed the "faces" gallery at the bottom.
    phessler likes this.
    10-30-2016 09:52 AM