Apple Leather Band

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't. In fact, I only have the white sport band that came with my Watch, and the black sport band that I purchased months afterwards.

Pixelz99

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Check out third party alternatives. Very close in quality but often much cheaper. You can buy several and switch. Better for sweat as well as leather bands tend to smart smellung if you wear the same one every day.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Check out third party alternatives. Very close in quality but often much cheaper. You can buy several and switch. Better for sweat as well as leather bands tend to start smelling if you wear the same one every day.

That is what I would suggest as well. I loved the look of the Milanese Loop band but didn't want to pay the high price for the Apple version without knowing if I would like the band or not. I purchased a third party band when I saw it as an online "Deal of the Day" at an office supply retailer. For less than $30 I was willing to give it a try. This band has been fantastic. So good in fact that I never did get the Apple version and I saved the $120. You might just get lucky too...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If budget is a concern, LOTS of third party options for sure.

I've been looking myself, here's one from Kartice on Amazon that looks pretty nice.

I got one similar to that before, and it was quite shiny. Almost a pleather type look/feel. Even had a note in the box about it not being pleather! Guess I wasn't the only one that felt that way. I sent it back, just waiting for the right time to pick up the real Apple one. Maybe I'll add it to my Christmas list :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods