Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I have to make a final decision tomorrow, which Watch am I going to keep. I love how the jet black blends with the dark screen on the space black, but SS looks more traditional and was the color I like when they announced Apple Watch in 2014. I'm stuck, anyone have any long term pics of their Apple Watch? How has the DLC coating held up on space black?
    10-26-2016 08:32 PM

Holding up great. No scratches or discoloration to speak of. Oh yeah, it matches my Jet Black iPhone perfectly
    10-26-2016 09:22 PM
    Keep the black and sell me the stainless steel. Or, keep the stainless steel and sell me the black. Your choice
    10-26-2016 10:47 PM
    I'm debating on exchanging my space black for the silver aluminum. Today is my last day to exchange and I don't know what to do either. I like the way it looks, but a couple scratches have shown up on the body already and I feel it would be less noticeable on the silver...
    10-27-2016 05:27 AM
    but a couple scratches have shown up on the body already
    Is it still returnable once scratched? As to SB vs Al, the matte finish of the aluminum Watches seems to me to be better/higher than that of polished Watches. Their high reflectivity shows scratches more readily. The difference in hardness of the SB finish over SS is a question. If it's more resistant to scratching, great.

I don't think that the Silver Aluminum Watches will hide scratches particularly well. Scratches will probably manifest themselves as shiny streaks on a matte surface. I don't know about SA in comparison with SB, but I think the matte finish resists scratches better.
    10-28-2016 11:55 AM
    Is it still returnable once scratched? As to SB vs Al, the matte finish of the aluminum Watches seems to me to be better/higher than that of polished Watches. Their high reflectivity shows scratches more readily. The difference in hardness of the SB finish over SS is a question. If it's more resistant to scratching, great.

I don't think that the Silver Aluminum Watches will hide scratches particularly well. Scratches will probably manifest themselves as shiny streaks on a matte surface. I don't know about SA in comparison with SB, but I think the matte finish resists scratches better.
    I'm not sure if it will be. I don't know how picky Best Buy is with their returned items. I just notice them because they hit the light just right and I'm bored at work so I'm looking for them.
    10-28-2016 12:42 PM

Just a FYI I went to Best Buy and even pointed out the scratches. They said it's normal wear and tear. I wasn't sure how it would turn out! But I walked out with the last 42mm silver/volt green Nike+ Watch. Not gonna lie....kind of excited lol.
    Mac Guy likes this.
    10-28-2016 06:42 PM
    Space Black
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-28-2016 08:04 PM
    ...so, which did you choose?
    10-28-2016 08:51 PM
    ...so, which did you choose?
    I walked out with the last 42mm silver/volt green Nike+ Watch.
    anon(153966) likes this.
    10-29-2016 09:59 AM
    I've had a Space Gray watch for a year+. I like the dark watch but kind of wish I had gone for a silver model. Every once in a while I will put as silver case on it.
    10-29-2016 09:55 PM
    Space Black
    10-31-2016 01:39 AM
    Space Black is really cool – but it doesn't work with as many bands as the standard steel version (unless you don't care about non-matching lugs). That's why I didn't go for it…
    11-10-2016 01:50 AM
    I think you pick the stainless steel because is harder to see this scratchs.
    11-10-2016 02:39 AM
    What I'd like to know is how you folks with the SS space black are scratching them?!? Mine is almost 1.5 years old and does not have a scratch so I'm just wondering what it would take.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-10-2016 02:02 PM
    What I'd like to know is how you folks with the SS space black are scratching them?!? Mine is almost 1.5 years old and does not have a scratch so I'm just wondering what it would take.
    Interesting, because I'm wondering the same thing. Every night (almost) I wipe mine down with a micro fiber cloth and have yet to find a scratch.
    11-10-2016 02:08 PM
    Tough decision. I had the original SS and decided to buy the SB Apple Watch 2. Went back and forth between the 2 watches. Even to the point if of taking pics side by side of the watches and do the comparison. Also at that time I had the 6s plus in gold. In the end I wound up returning the SB and went with the SS. The reasons were because the SS went with everything. I didn't think the SB did.

Now I had the Matte black iPhone 7 plus. Didn't think I would like the matte black as much as I have. Love the way the screen blends in with the bezel. So I ordered the SB once again. Now BB is offering 18 months of no interest. At the time they were only offering 6 months.

One thing I did like about the SB is with the right band the colors will pop. You don't get that with the SS. For example the red sports band or the green band makes it pop. Also the arthacite and orange nylon apple band will make the Watch pop too.
    11-10-2016 05:57 PM
    Here are the pics with the red band and SB. Notice that with the SS it's different.
    11-10-2016 05:59 PM
    I think you pick the stainless steel because is harder to see this scratchs.
    and they can be polished on the SS, but not the SB.
    11-10-2016 06:00 PM
    I have no clue on mine. It was a nick like a spec of dust that wouldn't wipe off. It was into the DLC coating otherwise if it would of happen to the SS, it could have been sanded with 2000 grit and polished out. I still think the space black looks the best. I'm wondering if I should just stick with the series 2 space grey instead of gen 1 SS. Louder speaker and faster processor might out weigh the SS and sapphire glass.
    11-10-2016 06:10 PM
    The faster processor doesn't really make much of a difference. Only from startup is when there is a negligible difference.
    11-10-2016 08:13 PM
    I went stainless steel (black) for the Sapphire Crystal screen. No question for me.

I won't mind scratches on the body, but scratches on the screen would kill me. I wear a stainless steel rolex as a daily. I've had it for about 5 years. it scratches, still looks incredible. Normal wear and tear for a watch. Doesn't matter if its a $100 timex or a $60k audemars, a watch will scratch if worn daily and used as it should be.

EDIT: to qualify my post; the stainless steel body scratches, but the sapphire crystal is in PRISTINE condition. (which is why I wouldn't settle for anything less than sapphire on the apple watch, when I know it's going to be mainly a watch used for sports/work outs
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 11-11-2016 at 07:01 PM.
    11-10-2016 08:41 PM
    I went stainless steel (black) for the Sapphire Crystal screen. No question for me.

I won't mind scratches on the body, but scratches on the screen would kill me. I wear a stainless steel rolex as a daily. I've had it for about 5 years. it scratches, still looks incredible. Normal wear and tear for a watch. Doesn't matter if its a $100 timex or a $60k audemars, a watch will scratch if worn daily and used as it should be.
    I bought this liquid screen protector stuff for my Watch and phone. Will never go back to the glass or film protectors. It seems to work well. I know what you mean though because I have a citizen eco drive that I hit on a wall on accident and messed up the crystal. Still have that scratch and it drives me nuts.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    11-11-2016 12:15 PM
    Here is the link to the screen protector product I use. If anything it helps to control the fingerprints. No scratches on either device

Nano Defender Liquid Screen Protector For at Least 8 Devices Smartphone, Tablet, iPhone 7, iPad, Samsung, Galaxy, Camera, Sun Glasses https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FIBL2WK...mUvbUpU2850058
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    11-11-2016 12:19 PM