Weather complication Hi/Lo temp quirks

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using the Modular watch face with the weather complication in the middle. For some reason, the Hi / Low temperature is out of whack. It's currently showing yesterday's high of 14 degrees instead of the forecasted high of 5 degrees today (Celsius, so tolerable). Looking at the weather details it shows the correct high of 5.

Does the High and Low temperature refer to the past 24 hours as opposed to the actual forecast? If so, is there any way to adjust what info the complication shows?

Edit - No point in recommending Dark Skies - that app isn't available in Canada. Some developer made an app with the same name and icon, but it's not the same at all, and doesn't have an Apple Watch app)

Last edited:

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently using the Modular watch face with the weather complication in the middle.

Is that Apple's Weather app? I had a problem with somebody's third party app that always gave me the wrong info even though the listed city and state were correct. Then one day they got it right. This is of no help to you, but if it's a bug in the app, it may yet get sorted.

I'm a little ticked at Carrot Weather. I bought the app because it can be used on the Watch, BUT- to use it as a complication you have to pay additional. I don't hold with that. Had I done my DD I'd not have spent the money.

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think Dark Sky does the same thing. Kind of silly when you've already paid for the app.

I am indeed referring to the stock weather app. It does list the right city and current temperature

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
An update: The default complication does indeed show the high and low temperature over the last 24 hours. Switched over to The Weather Network complication and it shows the current and feels like temperature along with the sky condition as an icon. That works for me. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox