Any Series 2 Cases Available???

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Could someone share their findings on cases that will work with the Apple Watch Series 2???

Being that the there is a new Mic/water release and difference in size. Anyone have luck with any cases to protect these beauties?

So far everything I have found seems to only work with the older model 0 and series 1.

I need something that will prevent my series 2 watch case and glass from damaging at work.

Thanks
Mike

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site

Thank you for the suggestion... I read the reviews and it doesn't mention anything where product is specifically for series 2 mods other than title says 1/2 but same case for both. Review #6 said the case cracked pretty easy from what I gathered. There is also a warning from the seller in details stating...

Remind: Using this product at gym or sports activities may cause the moisture (from perspiration) to be trapped between this product and the watch screen. This is due to the nature of the product as it does not stick to the screen.

I think that makes the case useless, but none the less thank you for sharing your findings.

Mike

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site

It states for series 2 but has the same issue and wording is identical reference moisture warning as the other one. I don't want to have to remove the case after each workout. Thanks

Hopefully someone designs something that is more rugged and offers better protection like these.

9aa0ac54910d2da3b112f8b0277967df.jpg

bbe6c096c7d38becef5b54e239d43836.jpg

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
As Rob said... They all ruin the look. I'm in law enforcement and in my line of work as well as other jobs out there firefighter, construction and etc... Require an extra measure of caution. I wish the iphone and apple watch were strong enough to resist and not damage due to accidents, but then there would be no reason for Apple care either. Don't we all wished they were indestructible. I'll continue looking hoping to find something that will work. If I come across anything I will make sure to share it here.

SamNatale

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I think there are two categories of cases - one for those needed for people who work/play in an environment where there's a high probability of smacking their arms against something. I think they can live with the 'ugly' cases.

Then there are people, like me, who would just like some protection to prevent occasional scratches. I'd prefer something thin, like a tpu material, but something that won't collect moisture when I'm running. So far, no luck.

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I am looking for a clear TPU case which provides protection but doesnt make the watch look like a toy or make it bulky.

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
There is a third category, which is maybe just an offshoot of the first category: those who want a case for hard activity (mountain biking, hiking, etc) but will only use the case during said hard activity.

I'd love to find a protective case that allows interaction, protects from hard bumps, but won't leave behind any residuals (scratches on SS watch for example). For me, easy on/off isn't a huge necessity; I wouldn't mind spending a few minutes adding and removing the case, if it offered the protection.