Why should I buy a Apple Watch

smunro622

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I am looking for a "smart band" that I can get notified of calls and text messages. I currently own the Microsoft band 2 but it is getting on its last leg.

Why should I buy a Apple Watch I do own a iPhone 7plus

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I own an Watch because of work and workouts. I work on a printing press that is 70 feet in length and am the manager of the company, so I'm required to deal with sales reps and provide tech support for my company staff. I can not be carrying a phone around everywhere as I would risk it getting damaged. My watch provides me with the opportunity to leave my iPhone in a drawer and deal with messages, phone calls and emails while overseeing the shop. Fantastic tool for notifying me.

I also use it for my workouts. I go to the gym at least 4 times a week minimum. My watch allows me to track my workouts and provides me with great feedback on how I am doing over a weekly, monthly or yearly period. I also use it for Apple Pay, which is so handy. Believe me, I was not the first person in line to buy one and honestly never had any intention to buy one, until a friend of mine showed me some of the advantages of owning one. To this day I can not thank her enough. It has become a very important tool in my everyday life.

These are just my opinions. Thanks!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Then you will love having the watch. It has taken the stress out of having to keep my phone on me. Now the haptic & sound notifications alert me when I am neck deep into work but need to know who is trying to contact me. It is great being able to disregard a call or message when you are to busy but are still waiting on an important call. Plus I can answer anything from my watch. I had no ideal till I owned it how important it would become to me. Many good deals on the Watch series one. I am not upgrading to the newest watch as I do not require any of the new features. That is why I suggest the first Watch to you. Should do all you require.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I have had my original Apple Watch for over a year now, and normally get a little over 2 days of charge. All I need to get is 24 hours maximum, as I charge it every night anyway. But its nice to go somewhere for the weekend, and not worry about taking my watch cable as I know it can make it 48 hours or more if necessary. Everyone uses their watch a little differently, so battery life can vary, but I have been very happy with mine.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the 42mm SS s2 watch running the beta of 3.1 and the battery life is outrageous.

I use my watch to sleep and charge it while I am getting ready for the gym in the morning. I workout for more than an hour then spend the day using the watch to look at apps and notifications. I am considered a heavy user. When I go to bed my watch is right around 70% battery, so in theory I could go two days in between charges.

My day starts at 4am and I go to bed around 10pm.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox