Anyone else here either have or are getting multiple watches?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If you happen to want a non-wholey band let me know. I would be happy to trade with you LOL

Lol. No way! I love my holey band. You can have the longer piece if you want but not the short one.

Have you looked at the third party holey bands on amazon?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
FedEx delivered my Edition watch today (love FedEx, UPS sucks). I think this watch will end up being my most favorite of all three. I haven't tried any other bands yet on the Edition watch but I only have two besides the ones that came with the other watches. I'll be getting more bands soon.

20170325_113156.jpg

Last edited:

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
FedEx delivered my Edition watch today

Beauty, eh? Wow! You are money! The Edition Ceramic looks great with the white band. I don't know that it could look any better with another band. Seriously.

To my eye, the Edition and Nike+ look great as is. The Rose Gold does need a different band, though. :D

Congratulations, NG!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
FedEx delivered my Edition watch today (love FedEx, UPS sucks). I think this watch will end up being my most favorite of all three. I haven't tried any other bands yet on the Edition watch but I only have two bedsides the ones that came with the other watches. I'll be getting more bands soon.

View attachment 117276

I'm a bit jealous. I can't even bring myself to buy a SS watch, much less the Edition. Looks great. Hope you enjoy it.

isrthc

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
AW Series 2 SS SB 42mm
AW Nike+ Space Gray/ Black Volt 42mm

I have a series 2 SS SB my personal favorite out of all the AW. However I was eyeing the Nike+ as well for my workouts and other outdoor activities, since I was too reluctant to use my SS for that purpose. I also liked the unique and "exclusive only to Nike" watch faces. Lol. I was really bummed out, that they stopped offering the space gray/black volt combo. I only saw the black/anthracite and silver/ platinum combos online and in stores.

I happened to be at my Apple Store yesterday and was absolutely thrilled to find a leftover Space Grey/Black Volt. Since I also had a $100 Apple gift card I pulled the trigger asap. Really stoked that I could find one in that combo.

Last edited:

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
isrthc said:
I have a series 2 SS SB my personal favorite out of all the AW.
Same here.

isrthc said:
I was really bummed out, that they stopped offering the space gray/black volt combo.

Yes, Apple as severely reduced the available off the shelf combinations. That Black/Volt band is available as a separate band. Lucky that you could find NOS. That's what I'd get if it were available when I'm finally in the market (probably after the new Watches are announced this Spring.

The Waiting Game can backfire as bands will disappear from the lineup, likely never to return.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I am on the fence again. I owned the original Apple Watch (Twice) and sold them. I got it a third time and gave it to a friend. I am now wearing regular watches and have a great collection but am itching to get back in the AW game.

I am going to go for the Nike version I think. It has all the features of the series 2 and the few added Nike features. I buy a lot of bands, so I can swap them out as my mood changes. I did get frustrated having so many things to charge every night but I guess that is the world we live in... Such First World Problems

isrthc

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Picked up a gear s3 frontier LTE from t mobile and the pairing with my 7+ iPhone is quite good. I love the watch faces and standalone function on this watch since I can make/receive calls thru the dedicated e-sim and have the luxury of leaving my phone behind. I still prefer wearing the AW space black when I have the phone with me.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Picked up a gear s3 frontier LTE from t mobile and the pairing with my 7+ iPhone is quite good. I love the watch faces and standalone function on this watch since I can make/receive calls thru the dedicated e-sim and have the luxury of leaving my phone behind. I still prefer wearing the AW space black when I have the phone with me.

I have a Gear S watch that I quit wearing a few month after buying because the developer support for Tizen just plain sucks. The main feature that I liked was that I could put a sim card in from one of my other phones and the phone that the watch was paired with, could receive calls and text messages and notifications even if the phone was left at home. Samsung did an amazing thing with that feature. I still have the watch and it works, I just can't use it with any iPhone like the Gear S3 could.

isrthc

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
I have a Gear S watch that I quit wearing a few month after buying because the developer support for Tizen just plain sucks. The main feature that I liked was that I could put a sim card in from one of my other phones and the phone that the watch was paired with, could receive calls and text messages and notifications even if the phone was left at home. Samsung did an amazing thing with that feature. I still have the watch and it works, I just can't use it with any iPhone like the Gear S3 could.
Gear S was an amazing watch I had one as well. I could remotely connect it with my old note 4 edge phone and leave the phone behind or just use it stand alone. The gear s2 and now s3 have decent iOS compatibility but the size is a deterrent for dressing it up. This is where AW shows its versatility.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Have been using my SS Series 1 for work. Enjoying my SS Series 2 when off work.
To be honest, decided it's been a waste of money. Work watch it still in perfect condition, shown it no mercy neither!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Have been using my SS Series 1 for work. Enjoying my SS Series 2 when off work.
To be honest, decided it's been a waste of money. Work watch it still in perfect condition, shown it no mercy neither!

I thought about getting a Space Gray Sport to complement my SS but never could justify the extra cost.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I thought about getting a Space Gray Sport to complement my SS but never could justify the extra cost.

I have three watches but I bought the three that were very distinctive in colors so they look like different watches. I have the Nike+ space gray, the Rose Gold and the ceramic edition. It doesn't look like I'm wearing the same watch all the time.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
NexusGirlX said:
I have three watches but I bought the three that were very distinctive in colors so they look like different watches

Please adopt me! The Rose Gold doesn't appeal to me, but the Edition Ceramic does. It's must more than I care to spend.

So my more pedestrian cases with different bands do the same thing for me. I don't have one in Silver so that's next up.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have three watches but I bought the three that were very distinctive in colors so they look like different watches. I have the Nike+ space gray, the Rose Gold and the ceramic edition. It doesn't look like I'm wearing the same watch all the time.

I have the SS and would have gotten the space gray to complement (vs the silver aluminum). Ceramic would be cool too, I love the white.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I got my Nike edition Series 2 the other day. I am very surprised how much brighter the screen is and also the battery seems amazing. I used it all day yesterday and I had 77% battery left at 10 pm last night. I didn't know that the series 2 had a much better battery.

I went for my first run with the Nike App and it was very cool and easy to use.. I was on the fence for a long time thinking the difference between the original and the series 2 was not big enough to upgrade, but a few days in, I am very happy with it

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

Do you use them as activity trackers? Both can do a great job with it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox