Is the Apple Watch worth it?

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I find myself using it for Siri all the time. I naturally defaulted to Google search on my iPhone, but I absolutely love having an assistant on my wrist. I just tell my Watch to send a message, call someone, calculate something, set an alarm/reminder... you get the idea.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I find myself using it for Siri all the time. I naturally defaulted to Google search on my iPhone, but I absolutely love having an assistant on my wrist. I just tell my Watch to send a message, call someone, calculate something, set an alarm/reminder... you get the idea.

Big time. "Set a timer for 15 minutes" without taking out the phone is great :)

lelo626

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm starting to get into fitness especially running and swimming and from all your comments I've read, you guys finally convinced me to go ahead finally and get the Apple Watch S2 in black. Thanks.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to get into fitness especially running and swimming and from all your comments I've read, you guys finally convinced me to go ahead finally and get the Apple Watch S2 in black. Thanks.

Good to hear. Enjoy your new Apple Watch and be sure to come back and let us know how you like it! :)

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I bought the series 0 sport when it came out and recently sidegraded to the series 0 steel. I rely on my watch when I am on the go for messaging, navigating and controlling podcast playback. I also really appreciate that it is perhaps the best activity tracker around.

But, the more you sit at a desk, the less useful the Apple Watch is. It's best for people in the go!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
But, the more you sit at a desk, the less useful the Apple Watch is. It's best for people in the go!

I sit at a desk and it's still helpful.

• Personal emails that don't go to my work email
  • Logging water
  • Quick glance at the weather
  • Quick glance at up-coming appointments
There are others but that's a start :)

sayred504

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I got the series 1 about 2 or 3 weeks ago.. AND I LOVE IT. And I sit at a desk at work. I've noticed I don't even use my phone as much. By the end of my 12 hr day, my phone no less than 60%. Got a few different accessories n all. Just love the watch.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the series 1 about 2 or 3 weeks ago.. AND I LOVE IT. And I sit at a desk at work. I've noticed I don't even use my phone as much. By the end of my 12 hr day, my phone no less than 60%. Got a few different accessories n all. Just love the watch.

I've been saying that since getting my Watch almost a year and a half ago. I rarely have to take out my iPhone to view text or email messages and alerts. In that respect, the Watch is priceless, in my opinion.

anon(427874)

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I bought the series 0 sport when it came out and recently sidegraded to the series 0 steel. I rely on my watch when I am on the go for messaging, navigating and controlling podcast playback. I also really appreciate that it is perhaps the best activity tracker around.

I also got the Series 0 sport about 7 months ago, discounted. I've been enjoying it so much that I just got the stainless steel S0 with leather band at half price. WatchOS 3 is an additional joy. I am not a swimmer and I walk with my phone, so no need for S1 or S2. I enjoy the watch for style, getting notifications, not missing text msgs when I am not near my watch, counting steps, monitoring my heart rate when exercising and in general. Also some of my favorite apps have watch versions, too, so the dock is fun to check.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Out of curiosity, where did you get your Series O MichaelVosburg and Jennfree? Do retailers still have Series O stock?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox