Black Stainless Steel and Silver Bands

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I have a dilemma. I want some new bands for my shiny new watch but the problem is I don't know how the bands will look with the black, specifically bands that have silver attachments. I found some awesome bands on Amazon that appear to be good quality from the reviews but they have silver buckles and the parts that hook to the watch are silver. One is a double tour watch and and the other is a modern buckle and they both look sharp. Anyone have any experience? Post pics if you can. Any help would be much appreciated!

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I like this website better than the Apple one.

mixyourwatch

From my opinion and shopping to find a leather band and a metal link band, the price pretty much dictates the quality or i have bad luck. I fond the cheaper leather bands to be irritating to the skin or just uncomfortable. I also fond the metal link bands (cheaper ones) to cause problems where the butterfly link would work its way loose while wearing causing it to snag on things or just open up while you were walking.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys! I had a stainless steel link band for my Apple Watch OG from oittm and it was great quality. Wanted to see if something similar would work

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods