Official 'Waiting for my Series 2' waiting room!

Toadwatch

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
So, I received a text from the Apple store saying they shipped my watch and it will arrive by Oct 28, 2016.
When I look at the Apple store app in "my orders" they say it has an estimated delivery of October, 26, 2016.
When I track the order on the UPS web site they say Scheduled delivery 10/27/2016 by end of day.

Which do you think it will be? October 26, 27, or 28th?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I was at the Apple Store yesterday and saw the Nike+ watches on display. They looked so nice.

I saw them recently, on display at an Apple store as well. I really like the look. I'm so tempted. I hope everybody posts pics of their new joy in the Show Off threads. For the time being, I'll live vicariously through your acquisitions.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
So, I received a text from the Apple store saying they shipped my watch and it will arrive by Oct 28, 2016.
When I look at the Apple store app in "my orders" they say it has an estimated delivery of October, 26, 2016.
When I track the order on the UPS web site they say Scheduled delivery 10/27/2016 by end of day.

Which do you think it will be? October 26, 27, or 28th?

Same thing over here. Received the initial notice, first said October 28th for delivery. Then a day later, October 31st. Now it's back to the 28th. Hope that's true, I'd rather enjoy playing with it over the weekend :)

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I hear through the grapevine that Tim demanded all Watch deliveries on the 27th be done after 1200PM PT so nobody will be playing with their Watch during the Keynote.

garyf33

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered Apple Watch Series 2 last night, delivery estimate is between Nov. 22 & Nov. 30. Now time to look for a charging stand and possibly a case.

Toadwatch

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
Mine seems to be stuck in Asia, currently in Korea where it has been for two days after taking forever to leave China. They have a problem I think!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine seems to be stuck in Asia, currently in Korea where it has been for two days after taking forever to leave China. They have a problem I think!

At least you have a tracking number. I haven't even gotten shipping notification yet! Mine is still in "Preparing for Shipping" status.

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
At least you have a tracking number. I haven't even gotten shipping notification yet! Mine is still in "Preparing for Shipping" status.

Same here; mine is still showing the 10/28 date and says preparing for shipment for my Nike+ edition. Hopefully it will update today.

Toadwatch

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
Now UPS states:

10/26/2016 10:52 P.M. We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.

It is still in Korea ,,,maybe they are shipping it to Macy's rather than to me!

Apple has my money already...seems unusual to me,,,maybe Kim Jong UN put the brakes on it

TheGrudge

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I'm hoping with the keynote today, there will be hoards of people cancelling their Watch orders to grab the new computers :sarcastic:

When I ordered mine on Monday I thought - I can wait 3-4 weeks easy. It's been three days and I think I've watched every YouTube video and review I can find. It needs to show up soon!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping with the keynote today, there will be hoards of people cancelling their Watch orders to grab the new computers :sarcastic:

When I ordered mine on Monday I thought - I can wait 3-4 weeks easy. It's been three days and I think I've watched every YouTube video and review I can find. It needs to show up soon!

lol I know the feels. I know the feels. My waiting is almost over, delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.

Hopefully production picks up and demand falls a bit to help reduce those wait times, but time will tell!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox