Stainless Steel vs Space Black Stainless Steel

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Right now, i have the Stainless Steel first version of the Apple Watch. I love the shine and the looks of the silver. Then I decided to upgrade my phone to the 7 and elected to go with a black phone. Now, i want the Space Black Stainless Steel version to match my phone,

How does the Space Black hold up to scratches? if you get the Space Black scratched, can you buff them out? I noticed that my stainless steel developed scratches so, I buffed it out and it looks like it did when I first bought it.

Thanks

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
How does the Space Black hold up to scratches? if you get the Space Black scratched, can you buff them out? I noticed that my stainless steel developed scratches so, I buffed it out and it looks like it did when I first bought it.

After approximately 16 months my space black SS has no scratches. So either it's really tough and scratch resistant or I'm really easy on it. Probably some of both. I can't answer your question about buffing out scratches since I don't have any.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
After approximately 16 months my space black SS has no scratches. So either it's really tough and scratch resistant or I'm really easy on it. Probably some of both. I can't answer your question about buffing out scratches since I don't have any.

Thanks. That's exactly what I needed to know. Didn't want a scratched up mess after 6 months. Sounds like it is quite durable.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
with the 1st Gen and Series II, in both instances, I bought the SS SB. Worth it, in my opinion. I always felt the Aluminium didn't quite have the premium look and feel to it. Again, this is just my opinion...

nizmoz

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
Right now, i have the Stainless Steel first version of the Apple Watch. I love the shine and the looks of the silver. Then I decided to upgrade my phone to the 7 and elected to go with a black phone. Now, i want the Space Black Stainless Steel version to match my phone,

Thanks

You can't buff them out of the black one. It shows pretty easily. I had mine for about 4 months and it already looked pretty abused once I sold it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods