Finally ordered an Apple Watch Series 2!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Finally did it last night! Ordered a Space Grey Apple Watch Series 2. Had been debating this for the longest time, finally pulled the trigger.

watch.png

Can't wait to get it. Hopefully it ships sooner than the estimated 3-5 weeks!

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Nice. I'm still hoping that the "Late October" on the Nike editions could at least become mid October! I am also going with the hope there'll be a few more GPS based running apps by then. It's probably a bit odd that I've gone for the Nike one but won't use their app if it's as closed as I think it might be...Strava is my platform of choice

MBM7881

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
I'm enjoying my series 1. Really pleased. I was going to get the series 2 but I know me. I'll never use the GPS. The series 1 is great and fluid and the color is so pretty (got the rose gold one and bought the blue/pink strap). The only thing that I didn't care for is the sport strap that came with it. Another single sports strap comes in the box to make it longer but I really like the woven strap. Definitely happy I bought it. The strap is a pain to remove though. Was scared I would break something. Lol

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm enjoying my series 1. Really pleased. I was going to get the series 2 but I know me. I'll never use the GPS. The series 1 is great and fluid and the color is so pretty (got the rose gold one and bought the blue/pink strap). The only thing that I didn't care for is the sport strap that came with it. Another single sports strap comes in the box to make it longer but I really like the woven strap. Definitely happy I bought it. The strap is a pain to remove though. Was scared I would break something. Lol

Glad you're enjoying it. You'll get really good at removing straps. I change my straps a few times a day bc I workout and then change for work and haven't had any issues.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I've found the same thing with various Fitbit through the years. You get one and think 'what's up with this strap?' But after a short while you get to be a pro putting it on/off.

Looking forward to the same when I get my Series 2 :)

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My S2 Stainless Steel with link bracelet will not be here for a few weeks. Just picked this one up from store. Will be using this mostly for swimming and workouts.

dd8f15ee443ee44f206a9bb885c0c1fe.jpg

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I pulled the trigger on the space grey Nike+ this past weekend. I convinced myself that it made sense to keep the space black SS for a dress watch and get the Nike+ for every day use, especially for runs. As silly as it may sound, I decided on the Nike+ because I wanted that black/green band. I like the regular Apple workout app for running and so I doubt I'll use any of the Nike+ apps or watch faces.

I do wish the shipping was somewhat more specific than "late October." On the other hand, I've got the original SS, so no real rush.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya. I'm still eagerly awaiting a shipping notification :) I don't have the original, so I'm sitting here tapping my fingers. Suppose I shouldn't hold my breath :)

mikezmac

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Congratulations. I haven't even bought my iPhone 7 yet. I'm guessing that I'll get that and then later probably around March for my birthday I'll get the watch series 2

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Finally did it last night! Ordered a Space Grey Apple Watch Series 2. Had been debating this for the longest time, finally pulled the trigger.

View attachment 112190

Congrats. I ordered the SS with white sport band on 9/20. The shipping estimate was initially 3 to 5 weeks, with delivery in late October. Yesterday I received my shipping notification with delivery by the end of the day 9/29. So there is certainly hope you will receive your AW much sooner than anticipated.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
James, seriously, about time! Even I'm proud of you ;)

I order my SS SB Series II on 18th Sep, they said it would be delivered between 18-31st Oct. I received it on 26th Sep!!!

View attachment 112190

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro