Anyone try Space Black with brown band?

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I'm contemplating which Watch to purchase. I really like the Space Black, but I also want the flexibility of having two bands: black and brown. Has anyone paired a Space Black Watch with a brown Classic Buckle, or other brown leather band? If so, any pics you'd like to share? I used to have a nice Tissot automatic, black face with brown band, and it actually looked fantastic.

I guess my other option is the standard Stainless Steel Watch with a brown and a black Classic Buckle.

Thanks in advance!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
My guess is it hasn't happened yet or somebody would have posted.

To me, that's a great combo. I really like the Classic Buckle in Saddle Brown and am on the fence as it's a little pricey. But gorgeous.

I'm getting a Cocoa Brown Sport for my Space Gray Sport watch, and it'll look good with the Gold Sport.

jkender

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delayed reply. Not sure if this photo will help. The photo is the brown leather band. (Not a great depiction, but hope it helps a bit) It does look nice with the black watch.
JFK Apple Watch 2.jpg

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the response! I've think I've decided to go with the stainless steel model, so I can use black and brown bands, but your photo has made me rethink this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen