What type of Apple Watch are you going to buy?

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
As I said in the Nike thread --

I'm considering two options.
1) Buy Series 2 space black SS for $599 and sell same first gen watch for an estimated $250. Net cost = $349
2) Keep first gen space black SS and buy Nike+ series 2 for $399.

I'm anxious to see the performance improvement with OS 3. If it's good enough, I might do option 3 - just keep what I have.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine is already on its way to me, hopefully in the same box as my 7 Plus! Ordered the Black SS 42mm with Black Sport Band. Already have a couple of third party bands for it and a White Apple Sport band.

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
What is the status of your watch on the Apple website?
The Apple site still says "preparing to ship". But tracking it my watch is now in KY having come from China.
I tried to find my tracking and couldn't do it. Order still says "Preparing for Shipment" on Apple.com. :)
Go to ups site and try "track by reference" use phone number used when placing order or use the order number dropping off the last two digits. See if that works for you.

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Go to ups site and try "track by reference" use phone number used when placing order or use the order number dropping off the last two digits. See if that works for you.
Thanks! Didn't work for me, but I appreciate the reply!

Last time I got a big order front Apple (iPhone) it came via FedEx so I'm guessing it'll be the same this time. Can't crack their code!

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Go to UPS, and enter your order number, minus the last two numbers into the Track Reference field. You'll then see your tracking...(works for the U.S).

What is the status of your watch on the Apple website?

I tried to find my tracking and couldn't do it. Order still says "Preparing for Shipment" on Apple.com. :)

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Go to UPS, and enter your order number, minus the last two numbers into the Track Reference field. You'll then see your tracking...(works for the U.S).
Thanks! Didn't work yesterday but it's working now! No movement for me yet but it still says expected delivery is Friday. :)

MBM7881

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
303b97133706997fb6aca7f41f8061a6.jpg

Just bought this one!!!

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a "series 1" Apple Watch and I won't be upgrading it for the forseeable future. The watch does not play as active of a role as the phone. I upgraded from iPhone 6s to 7+, but the watch is perfectly fine for what I need it to do: fitness tracking, notifications, tell the time.

woznicki

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
i have my eye on the series 1. hoping i can find one (even used) for a good price.
my user case is that i'm a chef and when my hands are busy (always) i need to see the difference between an important call or one i dont need to answer. so a series 1 will suffice. still having a hard time seeing what the watch is useful for otherwise!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen