I'd Like to See in watchOS 3... or 4... etc.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to see...

 The Maps watch face editable. I don't need to see a 'button' for Work. I'd like to make that available for wherever.

 I'd like a complication that give a choice Long/Lat or GPS coordinates for my location. I know they can be found on the phone. I want to press a 'button', see the coordinates, and give them to someone, in as quickly as possible.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Overall better interactions. It's not there yet.....

Different, taps for notifications.

Different sound notifications. How about familiar sounds the iPhone has.....

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Different taps for notifications would be handy, especially if you could customize them (Morse, for me).

Different sounds would be welcome too. Something might be possible with software, but I'm thinking some different hardware might be needed. But I tend to keep my Watch muted, so I'd really appreciate different taps.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Definitely the option to clear all messages on the watch at once (independent of phone).

My dream watch would have the ability to monitor health issues such as blood pressure and things like glucose, lipids, blood oxygen, allergens. Would help so many people! Someday... :)

iGadget62

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
In the coming WatchOS 3 the dock is invoked by pressing the side button, and the settings screen is invoked by swiping up.
I would like these functions swapped.
It would be much more intuitive to swipe up to the dock to quickly select an open app ("now playing" is one I use often).
The settings screen is not something I use that often really.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
It would be much more intuitive to swipe up to the dock to quickly select an open app ("now playing" is one I use often).

AMEN! I'm STILL swiping up for Glances even though I'm in wOS 3b x. I use Control Center from time to time, mostly to find my phone! But there's two or three apps I use a lot and swiping up for the Dock would be much preferred.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR