Black Stainless Steel...after a year?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
So...how is the Black Stainless Steel model holding up after a year of use? I'm considering picking one up, and want to know about durability.

Thanks! :)

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I've worn mine all day, every day since June 2015. It still looks like brand new.

BTW, I'm sure you've probably read by now that Apple is showing out of stock on several watches and bands, which would seem to suggest AW2 is coming soon.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
BTW, I'm sure you've probably read by now that Apple is showing out of stock on several watches and bands, which would seem to suggest AW2 is coming soon.

Yup. Either wait or get the current one at a good price. Could be less when AW2 is announced but may have a tougher time getting the one you want.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping that this means new bands and not necessarily a new Watch. Not that I don't want to see a new Watch, but I want some more, different bands for these Watches. I hope that a new Watch will use the same bands.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
You'll love it even more with watchOS 3!

Yes! wOS2 was good, but wOS3 is really a game-changer. Some useful features and streamlining of the U! Just the ease of switching watch faces alone is worth the price of beta admission. I'm looking forward to the final version!

owlyn

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine is holding up great. No marks or damage of any kind. My "normal" watches always get scratches on the faces, but not this one (of course, due to the sapphire crystal). No nicks or scratches on the body. Still looks like new. Using a black sport band.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2