Black Woven Nylon Band on a Gold Apple Watch Sport

wnick99

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who have the gold Apple Watch Sport when you first got it with the midnight blue sport band, have you also gotten the black woven nylon band from the Apple Store? And if so, could you please post pics of the watch with the black woven nylon band on your wrist?

This may sound like a strange request here, but I'm seriously considering getting the woven nylon band for my Apple Watch sport at the moment.

Thank you very much in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
While you're awaiting the replies you seek, don't hesitate to mosey on down to the nearest Apple Store to see how that combination looks in person.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
have you also gotten the black woven nylon band from the Apple Store?

I have, and I posted a pic in the Show Off Your Watch thread. I like this band much more than I thought I would, ordering it online sight unseen. The band has some gold highlights that complement the Gold Sport very nicely. If Apple made an all black Woven band I'd get that too. Apple has done some really nice work with these bands.

This may sound like a strange request here

LOL, not at all especially here. Or in the Show Off Watch/Band threads. It's always nice to see a particular Watch with a specific band. Most people here are happy to post pics if they can help. I had a question about the Woven Pearl band and another member nicely responded with pics.

As Just said get to an Apple Store if you can to see really close up and personal. Cameras and users may not always get the color exactly right.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the same Watch and bands, and the Black Woven Nylon definitely dresses up the Gold Sport. It most likely looks great with the Edition, but I'll never know. LOL

Lol. You and me both! I'm not rich or classy enough for the Edition.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73