I've read about calibrating the Apple Watch in terms of step count and I have done that, however, I've routinely noticed by step counts on Apple Watch are significantly lower than mine on the Fitbit Charge HR. I obviously don't expect them to match totally, but I've tracked them over last few days and the results are included below. What's interesting to note is that the total miles walked on both Apple Watch and the Charge are very very close. Any idea on what I need to do to my Apple Watch to get in more in line with the Charge? Thanks!

Apple Watch vs Fitbit Charge HR Step Counts off-img_8038new.jpgApple Watch vs Fitbit Charge HR Step Counts off-img_8002new.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Apple Watch vs Fitbit Charge HR Step Counts off-img_8002.jpg   Apple Watch vs Fitbit Charge HR Step Counts off-img_8038.jpg  
    05-25-2016 12:52 PM
    How do you know your Fitbit is correct?

I think I'd walk and count my steps, maybe a couple hundred. See which device is closer to actuals.
    05-25-2016 05:50 PM
    That's a good point. It probably isn't accurate as I could sit at my desk and wave my arm and it would up the step count. I was just curious as I've seen elsewhere that people reported their step counts on the AW and Charge to be very comparable.
    SamNatale likes this.
    05-26-2016 10:56 AM