Talk fellow Watch users through your apps layout!

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Let's see if this one flies. We like to show off our watch or watch face, but what happens on your wrist once you hit the digital crown one time? Not only am I curious to see how other watch users make the most of their watch, but it'd also be a good opportunity to talk through the apps with regard to usefulness, importance et cetera.

I'll get the ball rolling with my current app layout:

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 4.43.21 PM.png

Not the biggest count of apps in total, however I usually make sure I only keep hold of apps that are actually of use to me, everything else is dumped quickly. Therefore everything you see here is relevant to me and used on a regular basis. Want to highlight 'app in the air' (first row, second icon) as a supreme travel companion on the watch, the last icons in row 3 and 4 as the first two watch 'games' that are actually fun to try out (break this safe & a tiny game of pong!). Maybe last of all the purple icon in the penultimate row (MiniStats) offers a top notch glance for displaying your iPhone's monthly data usage, battery and storage status, network strength and so on and so forth.

My work is done, who's next :cool:

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Nice collection of apps there, but do you actually use them all? I also have a lot of apps but I only install those I really use, so it doesn't look so cluttered.