Who wears their Apple Watch to sleep

brianminor

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I wear it to sleep. Use sleep++ to track my sleep it's great. I just put it on charge when I get ready in the morning and at night. Battery charges pretty quickly.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So I wore mine to bed last night using the Sleep++ app. All I can say is WOW I did not realize just how restless I am during the night.

SamNatale

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm a Fitbit Surge wearer for over a year and I've always used it as my alarm. I'm waiting to see if the AW2 (or AWs?) adds GPS so I can justify making the switch.

appolusionist

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to hear what you think of both apps, specifically about monitoring sleep/awake patterns.

I have been testing both apps and find both apps are pretty accurate when compared between each other, but I prefer to use Sleep Cycle just for the interface and built in alarm.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I charge overnight only bc I have to. I wear my Fitbit surge to bed for sleep tracking and silent alarm.

dr_bobb

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I also wear it overnight. 45 min to 1 hour in the morning is all it takes to charge, which is my breakfast, shower and dress time.

scion9

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I wear mine over night. I use Heart Watch to track sleep and heart rate . I charge in the morning while I get ready for work. I haven't run out of juice yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods