Apple Watch

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all planning to buy an Apple Watch . Should I wait for the Apple Watch 2? Or go for the current one ? Looks like watch 2 may take 6 more months ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That depends on you. I've had my Watch for almost a full year, and I haven't given its successor any thoughts whatsoever. I enjoy using my current Watch and I wear it EVERY DAY! Having said that, if you do not want to wait for the next gen Watch, get the current generation version now.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi all planning to buy an Apple Watch . Should I wait for the Apple Watch 2? Or go for the current one ? Looks like watch 2 may take 6 more months ?

lol, my theory has always been there's always going to be the next great version no matter what, who knows, you could wait 6 months and discover you don't even like the Watch 2. I guess I'm more impatient/impulsive than most but if I want it I go for it now.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
That's a tough question because we don't know exactly when the Apple Watch 2 will be released. We don't know what kind of timeline Apple plans on using for Apple Watch updates so any rumor of a release date is speculative at this point.
If you like the current model I would get one. Worst case, you sell it down the road and use the proceeds toward an upgrade.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR