I dont know one person here who has the Watch, nor have I seen one. But I guess that's expected when such a small % of the population own one.
    04-23-2016 12:09 PM
    Working at the Mall I see a lot of Apple Watches as well as interest in our bands so we bought 38 and 42 mil lugs to accommodate them

Funny how many above 60 yrs wearing them as well
    I wear one and I'm within spitting distance of 60. Of course I'm also an IT person
    04-27-2016 12:42 PM
    I use the airports as my barometer of whats popular. Haven't seen many watches sadly.
    04-27-2016 01:32 PM
    I was at Disneyworld last week and I saw a good portion of folks wearing the Apple watch. Fitbit wearers outnumbered them by a huge factor, but you couldn't help but notice the number of AW wearers.
    04-27-2016 02:28 PM
    I have five co-workers within walking distance who have Apple Watches but I am the only one among them who is over 60 years of age.
    05-04-2016 12:20 PM
    I know no one who has the watch except for me. I know several people who own the Fitbit though. And when asked the question by me why not watch, it is always the same answer. Cost. People sure take notice of mine though and ask what it is all about.
    05-04-2016 12:44 PM
    I wear one and I'm within spitting distance of 60. Of course I'm also an IT person
    Ditto. Also gotta love when they come to you with technical questions about their personal devices. :-)
    05-05-2016 09:07 AM
    I have five co-workers within walking distance who have Apple Watches but I am the only one among them who is over 60 years of age.
    Ditto except I'm no over 60....almost 50-ish.
    05-05-2016 09:08 AM
    After getting my watch I have started looking at peoples wrists a little more that I did just to see how many I see "in the wild". I've seem a few here and there, but actually more than any Android watches I've seen. So I'm at the local Honda dealer yesterday getting my car serviced and as I'm taking to my service manager (who I've been working with over the past 10-ish years) he asks how I like my Apple Watch. Without thinking about it, I immediately looked at his wrist and he was wearing the exact same model that I have (42mm sport, space gray). So we start talking about it and come to find out he did the same thing I did. He switched to iPhone very recently after many years on Android. So we get done taking and I go into the waiting area. Yep, I start looking at everyone's wrist as they walk by. Almost all the service managers were wearing AW's and about half the customers waiting on their cars were wearing AW's. Is there a link to Honda owners and Apple Watches? I dunno, I'm in IT not psychology. It was pretty nice, though, to see that many in an area not around the Apple store.
    05-05-2016 09:16 AM
    I've tried to convince myself that I need the watch but I just don't see it. I love tech and watches but I don't know why i would need the Apple Watch.
    05-05-2016 09:25 AM
    Ditto. Also gotta love when they come to you with technical questions about their personal devices. :-)
    Hazard of the trade
    05-06-2016 10:20 AM
    After getting my watch I have started looking at peoples wrists a little more that I did just to see how many I see "in the wild". I've seem a few here and there, but actually more than any Android watches I've seen. So I'm at the local Honda dealer yesterday getting my car serviced and as I'm taking to my service manager (who I've been working with over the past 10-ish years) he asks how I like my Apple Watch. Without thinking about it, I immediately looked at his wrist and he was wearing the exact same model that I have (42mm sport, space gray). So we start talking about it and come to find out he did the same thing I did. He switched to iPhone very recently after many years on Android. So we get done taking and I go into the waiting area. Yep, I start looking at everyone's wrist as they walk by. Almost all the service managers were wearing AW's and about half the customers waiting on their cars were wearing AW's. Is there a link to Honda owners and Apple Watches? I dunno, I'm in IT not psychology. It was pretty nice, though, to see that many in an area not around the Apple store.
    Would you believe I drive a Honda CR-V?
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    05-06-2016 10:24 AM
    I've tried to convince myself that I need the watch but I just don't see it. I love tech and watches but I don't know why i would need the Apple Watch.
    Ok so that's your problem. Nobody NEEDS to get the watch. Kind of like nobody NEEDS a microwave. These are things more of convenience than need. My mom used to tell me not to get her anything for Christmas because she didn't need anything. Thing is, it isn't always about need. Sometimes you're allowed to get things just because you want them, assuming of course that no one is starving because you didn't feed them.
    JerryRaia and Lee_Bo like this.
    05-06-2016 10:28 AM
    As mentioned you don't "need" a lot of things. Heck you don't really need an iPhone either. A simple dumb cellphone is really all you need.

I found that the watch makes things a lot more convenient. Check emails that come in, text to people instead of having to reach for my phone, even Apple Pay works from the watch. It's all about convenience, just like getting that iPhone instead of a simple dumb cellphone.
    05-06-2016 11:04 AM
    Would you believe I drive a Honda CR-V?
    I'll believe anything you tell me until you give me a reason not to believe anything you tell me. :-)

I used that line on my son when he was 5.........11 years later he still will not lie to me.
    05-06-2016 04:14 PM
    As mentioned you don't "need" a lot of things. Heck you don't really need an iPhone either. A simple dumb cellphone is really all you need.

I found that the watch makes things a lot more convenient. Check emails that come in, text to people instead of having to reach for my phone, even Apple Pay works from the watch. It's all about convenience, just like getting that iPhone instead of a simple dumb cellphone.
    I don't use Apple Pay and prefer to text and email on my 5.5" iPhone. Why buy the best iPhone ever produced and then buy something to keep from using it?
    05-10-2016 01:33 PM
    Lol I drive an Acura made by Honda of course
    05-17-2016 10:12 PM
42 12