Does any one have multiple apple watches?

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I have the SS 42mm since July 2015. I'm thinking about getting a sport rose gold 42mm. Does the sport hold up? I wear my Apple Watch everyday!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
With the lower price on the sport now, I've thought about adding a space grey (I have a SS) for some variety now that the software supports it. I've seen a bunch of posts with perfect or near perfect sport models after many months, and some not so perfect. All depends on how you take care of it I'm sure. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I only have the one Watch that I've had since May 4, 2015. I will keep using this one until it breaks and then I'll replace it with another one. By the way, I have two sports bands for it.

brianminor

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I know of at least one person with 3. I only have 1. But as a developer I'd love to have a second one, but probably going to hold out till version 2 and just keep my old one for betas.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have two. Both 42mm one SS and one Sport. The SS is my daily driver and the Sport is for testing etc. However now with iOS 9.3 and multi watch support I was thinking of pairing both watches and swapping them depending on my activity.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have two. Both 42mm one SS and one Sport. The SS is my daily driver and the Sport is for testing etc. However now with iOS 9.3 and multi watch support I was thinking of pairing both watches and swapping them depending on my activity.

I could see doing the same, to wear the SS for one thing and a SGS for something else.

Maybe with Watch 2 I get the SGS version and swap. If the difference is enough that Watch 2 is significantly better, I can always get the SS version.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73