How I would improve Apple watch

paramaribo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Make the apple watch connect to any wifi network that your iphone connects to and if that is the case you can basically leave your iphone at home sometimes. In Central Florida I use Brighthouse cable for my internet and Brighthouse is also available for their customers on the main roads in central Florida but the apple watch cannot log into that service because you have to sign in. If apple can come up in the future with a fix for that it would be awesome and the apple watch will always be connected.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Make the apple watch connect to any wifi network that your iphone connects to and if that is the case you can basically leave your iphone at home sometimes.
It can already do that.
In Central Florida I use Brighthouse cable for my internet and Brighthouse is also available for their customers on the main roads in central Florida but the apple watch cannot log into that service because you have to sign in. If apple can come up in the future with a fix for that it would be awesome and the apple watch will always be connected.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Miyaa

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I thought about putting this in a new thread, but I think this will work fine. It’s not so much an “improvement” but a philosophy irk. How come I can run through an interactive presentation on the Apple’s site about mixing and matching the case to the band for the Watch, but can’t actually purchase that combination? I have to purchase a default base, and then also purchase the extra band instead of just simply mixing and matching? For instance, I can’t purchase the rose gold aluminum case with the Product (Red) band as a single item. I have to purchase the base item ($299) and then pay an extra $49 for the extra band when I’m not really interested in default band itself.

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I thought about putting this in a new thread, but I think this will work fine. It?s not so much an ?improvement? but a philosophy irk. How come I can run through an interactive presentation on the Apple?s site about mixing and matching the case to the band for the Watch, but can?t actually purchase that combination? I have to purchase a default base, and then also purchase the extra band instead of just simply mixing and matching? For instance, I can?t purchase the rose gold aluminum case with the Product (Red) band as a single item. I have to purchase the base item ($299) and then pay an extra $49 for the extra band when I?m not really interested in default band itself.

I agree! It would be great if they offer a "make your own watch" - choose your ️ body/case and the strap/s to go with it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77