I finally took the plunge because YOLO...

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
After debating whether or not to take advantage of the Best Buy sale, I decided today to get me a midnight blue/gold Apple Watch Sport (42). I'm looking forward to giving it a go and seeing all of the features it brings. And hey, if Apple releases a new Watch in a few months, I sure I can hand this one down to a family member or friend. It's not like the Sport breaks the bank, especially with the sale price.

It's go time. :)

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I just took the plunge yesterday and finally bought myself a 42mm Space Gray Apple Watch Sport. Loving it so much. Wish watchOS 3 was out already.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I have the SS and love it! I wear it everyday. You made a good choice. There will always be a new watch or phone etc on the horizon. Enjoy it!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
That is why I hate abbreviations. Difficult to know what they mean. Better just to write out the words.

I know what you mean, but some are pretty standard. The ones I hate are those made up on th fly when someone is too lazy to type five or six more characters and they don't realize that their mental abnormalities make it difficult for us normal people. IYKWIM.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I decided today to get me a midnight blue/gold Apple Watch Sport (42).

I got the same Watch when Target had a great deal. It's a little more formal than my SG Sport, and a little less than the SS.

A great all-around choice, and the Midnight Blue band is really nice.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I know what you mean, but some are pretty standard. The ones I hate are those made up on th fly when someone is too lazy to type five or six more characters and they don't realize that their mental abnormalities make it difficult for us normal people. IYKWIM.

That is exactly why peeps use abbreviations. Too lazy to write out the whole word.

I do not mind this one. Heard this several years ago.

What seven letters did the person say when they opened up the refrigerator?

O I C U R M T.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR