Apple woven straps

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After Monday's presentation, is anyone planning to get a woven band? Wasn't that impressed at first but thinking the pearl or black might be good with my 42mm SS. Not sure the other colors are masculine enough but will check them out today most likely.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't a fan of the woven bands either and I'm still not sure about them. It'll be a game time decision when I'm actually in person at an Apple Store.
I don't think the pearl or the black are girly at all.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
One of my favorite bands is the white sport (I know you like the fog). I think the pearl woven is the closest, just have to see how it looks and feels in person.

LordGreylock

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I caved and ordered the black woven band for my SG watch. I've still been using my original black silicone band. I figured it was time for a change.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am curious about the bands and ordered the pearl. The reviews on the website are positive so far. I have two sport bands and the Milanese loop. This will be a good addition to my band collection. ⌚

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of picking up the black one to wear at work, the using my Milanese after work. I'll eventually have to pick up a black Milanese too.

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
My black nylon band arrived yesterday, and I love it so much! I was a little skeptical, but it's so light and comfortable. The color looks great to me as well.

IMG_1058.JPGIMG_1059.JPGIMG_1060.JPG

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My black nylon band arrived yesterday, and I love it so much! I was a little skeptical, but it's so light and comfortable. The color looks great to me as well.
Looks good!

Pics on the site showed stainless buckle but all the pics I've seen so far have been dark.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I just picked up my black woven nylon strap today. I must say, I'm very impressed. The band is very stylish and comfortable. I think it'll be my new favorite.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

HB_Photo

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Went to the Apple Store and picked up the Pearl tonight - and took it right back. :( While I liked the look of it, I never got to try it on as the band was defective- it never would lock into the slot - the long side with the holes locked in, but the buckle end would not lock in no matter what. The guys at the store when I took it back had the same experience. They didn't have another one in stock and I wasn't keen on the red/gold one, so I traded it for a Red FE one.. it's nice, but I knew it would be - I wanted a new band material. Maybe next time I'm needing a change...

drewtopher

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I have a Space Grey sport watch, and thinking of getting the pearl one (the black one may look too similar to the black sports band). I wonder how the combination will look like in real life. Grateful if any of you owning this combination to share the pic :)