WatchOS 2.2 Released

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Battery about the same for me. I have noticed that my watch will randomly lock itself while on my wrist now. Not sure why. Really annoying bc I don't want to have to enter my code.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Battery about the same for me. I have noticed that my watch will randomly lock itself while on my wrist now. Not sure why. Really annoying bc I don't want to have to enter my code.

I haven't experienced any of that as of yet. Thus far, it performing quite well for me. Thankfully.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I think 3rd party app performance is worse than WatchOS 2.1. Facebook Messenger and Yelp stopped working, all of my other 3rd party apps seem slower.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Getting annoyed, Every app should open quick. not take 2-5 min on avg to load a app. And it's not even a full fledged app!!!!!

Getting to be a joke IMO

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Getting annoyed, Every app should open quick. not take 2-5 min on avg to load a app. And it's not even a full fledged app!!!!!

Getting to be a joke IMO
Wow, I'd be annoyed too. Maybe you've already been asked this but did you try to unpair then re-pair? I had to do that with on or two of the betas but haven't had an issue lately.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Getting to be a joke IMO

that's a LONG time. Is it specific apps or all? I just launced AtBat from the complication and it took 11 seconds. Carrot Weather loads instantly. Waterminder took 5 seconds to refresh (loaded instantly but had yesterday's data on it at first)

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
that's a LONG time. Is it specific apps or all? I just launced AtBat from the complication and it took 11 seconds. Carrot Weather loads instantly. Waterminder took 5 seconds to refresh (loaded instantly but had yesterday's data on it at first)

Yeah, there is definately something amiss there. I don't have that many apps but I've never had one take that long to load. BeWeather just loaded in 3 seconds, but I just loaded 2.2.1 beta. Maybe that helps, I dunno.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I felt like it installed faster than the other installs have, but then again I was installing betas on everything so maybe I was just preoccupied ��

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro