How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
How many Apple Watch cases and bands do u have?
I have so many now by moko on Amazon they come in 3 pieces just like apple band would they a bit thinner but love the colors and cases but found it better to wear the watch on my left arm and the crown on the left side, I have hit the crown a few times when I wore it on the right side still left arm. Plus I find it talking on the watch is better wearing the crown on left and have the speakers and mic on the right!
How bout u guys?
38d56aad0854d746660f9d52b756bb7f.jpg
166a9d264a4d3c1415619f83c3e39de5.jpg

JoeyCast

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have an Apple Watch 38mm with a Milanese Loop, Brown Classic Buckle, and white Sport Band and I love all of them!!
- Sport Band is mainly for everyday use and exercise. It is my most comfortable band is surprisingly fashionable.
- Milanese Loop is for when I am more dressed up. Goes well with my suits and with business casual.
- Brown Classic Buckle is for any time I'm feeling it and it goes with my outfit:)

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I still only have the sport band that came with my watch. I want to get one of the new black milanese loops one day though for the days that I am more dressed up.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I have the stock sport band.

I use the Supcase (G-shock style) during the work week and on weekend rides/runs and a stainless dressy band for going out and dressing up. Both bought from Amazon.

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have lots of Sport bands. White, antique white, midnight blue, vintage rose, black, coral, red. I wear midnight blue the most. I want the new pearl woven band for summer. I have a couple of third party bands but they scare me a little because it's sometimes difficult to install/remove them. I'm sticking with Apple bands from now on.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have five bands (3 sport, a Milanese loop, and an Apple leather) and change them out almost daily. I love my leather band for when I'm at the office but usually swap it out for a sport once I get home.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the orange, navy, black, white and stone sport. The Milanese loop, a brown leather and a blue leather pad and quill. May pick up a woven one

Bad Larry

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I have the sport band that came with the watch, a silver Milanese loop (which I l-o-v-e love), a black leather buckle band, a Speck case, and a Spigen charging stand. I change out the band almost daily depending upon my activities. Sport band for gym days, black leather buckle for work and the Milanese loop for church on Sunday since I have cuff links that nearly match. :cool:

brianminor

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Up to 9 bands that I use regularly. Just bought the black nylon. It's okay. Not a huge fan of the look but it is pretty comfortable so I am giving it some more time.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1459137522.633482.jpg

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have 6.

Pink and brown modern buckles
A Milanese loop (silver)
A black classic buckle
Pink and white sports bands.

I switch them out all the time depending on my outfit/mood.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
5. 4 sports (2 are apple and 2 moko). 1 leather third party band. Always looking for more.

I swap them out daily between working out and work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit