Do you polish your Apple Watch?

brianminor

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 42mm Stainless Steel model since day one and I've polished it 3 times now to remove scratches and get it shining like new again.

Anyways I was wondering how many of you do this as well?

I never polished anything until the apple watch, but bought these: Cape Cod? Metal Polishing Cloths last summer and I'm amazed at how well they work.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I do! And I use the exact same wipes.
Not to change the subject, but what is the complication the top left corner?

JoeyCast

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
You know, I've been thinking about doing this because I too have had my watch from day one and quickly noticed many scratches on the watch. I do not know anything about polishing but I always worried that it may degrade the metal. I know this may not make sense because polishing makes it look better but I was just always worried.

Can anyone talk about this?

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 42mm Stainless Steel model since day one and I've polished it 3 times now to remove scratches and get it shining like new again.

Anyways I was wondering how many of you do this as well?

I never polished anything until the apple watch, but bought these: Cape Cod? Metal Polishing Cloths last summer and I'm amazed at how well they work.

View attachment 103889

I haven't cleaned mine yet, I've had the SS since August. However I've just ordered some of the cloths you mentioned in your post so when they get here I'll give them a go.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I've polished my SS several times with the Cape Cod wipes. I find you can get some of the scratches off but not all the scratches. Definitely makes it shine like new....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2