Refurb Apple Watch? Where to buy?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there a reputable seller of Refrub apple watches? Since it sounds like next week's event will not be unleashing a new model on us, I am thinking I might just buy a refurb/preowned for now til the new one comes out.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Is there a reputable seller of Refrub apple watches? Since it sounds like next week's event will not be unleashing a new model on us, I am thinking I might just buy a refurb/preowned for now til the new one comes out.

I know BestBuy sells them, don't know if they carry them in stores or not but they are listed online. A quick Google search shows numerous places as selling refurbs but I don't know how reliable any of them are.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I know BestBuy sells them, don't know if they carry them in stores or not but they are listed online. A quick Google search shows numerous places as selling refurbs but I don't know how reliable any of them are.
Best Buy was the only place I knew of for sure, and I was hoping there was another option.

I've also seen them on Woot!
I have no idea what that is. Is that a reliable site?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Doodie. I am not in a rush. I can poke around. I stopped in an Apple store today to touch it for the first time today anyway. I have no idea how it even really works.

3/21 is an Apple event that may announce new/updated ones but nobody really knows for sure. I'd wait until at least then at this point unless you find a good deal on one.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
3/21 is an Apple event that may announce new/updated ones but nobody really knows for sure. I'd wait until at least then at this point unless you find a good deal on one.

Yea I will definitely wait til I see what comes of that announcement.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Not sure if you are looking for a used one possibly but this person is selling. Price is good

WTS: 42mm Silver Aluminum Apple Watch (in very good condition)
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=357548

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I got mine off of Craigslist. Are you in the stl area? For some reason, I recognize your username and have it in my head that you live in my town.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I got mine off of Craigslist. Are you in the stl area? For some reason, I recognize your username and have it in my head that you live in my town.

Yep yep! Correct memory. I'm going to see what happens next week and then go from there. In my wildest dreams I'd but an Hermes one lol.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yep yep! Correct memory. I'm going to see what happens next week and then go from there. In my wildest dreams I'd but an Hermes one lol.

There are several on the stl CL right now. But yes, wait and see next week.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If new ones are announced on 3/21 I bet the current ones will drop even further. :) or that 'killer feature' is on the new ones and you get that one for full retail ;)

Totally -- and I'll have to figure out how to get my hands on one of them!

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
From everything I've seen across the interwebs new bands and probably the release of watchOS 2.2 are about all anyone is expecting next week. However we can always hope!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73