Do you know many people who have Apple Watch?

Bad Larry

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I work in a high tech electronics company in SE Mass and there are six other people in my department besides me who have  watches and none of them are managers!

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
What's with all those thinking that Apple Watches are for rich people? It's just like a guy in the iPhone 6s Plus forum saying that gold is for men and rose gold for women.

I've even seen students here wearing them.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't know anyone personally. I know a lot of people with iPhones and no one has an Apple Watch. Price point is definitely an issue IMHO.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
What's with all those thinking that Apple Watches are for rich people? It's just like a guy in the iPhone 6s Plus forum saying that gold is for men and rose gold for women.

I've even seen students here wearing them.

Disposable income is probably closer. No way I would have considered spending $600 (plus extra bands!) for a watch until this one. Luckily I had the extra to get one, and would do it again. Do wish I was rich though

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I only know one person that has the Apple Watch. Most of the iPhone users that I know (myself included) are not interested in the Apple Watch.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Disposable income is probably closer. No way I would have considered spending $600 (plus extra bands!) for a watch until this one. Luckily I had the extra to get one, and would do it again. Do wish I was rich though

Apple's pricing though on higher side, still got people buying them perhaps due to reputation and quality, and I'm one of them. I bought my AW but definitely will not purchase the Edition version as it's ridiculously expensive, neither would I buy the Link bracelet as well.

Djlatino

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I think a part from the price, it's freaking ugly. If they made it look like something I'd wear on a night out, I'd use it.

For $400, I mind as well get a slick regular watch.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The past holiday season was the explosion of the Watch watch around me. Prior to the holidays I was only one of a few that had them. Now they are all over. I see no less than 5 every morning at the gym and more than a dozen of my close friends have them now.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I only know one person that has the Apple Watch. Most of the iPhone users that I know (myself included) are not interested in the Apple Watch.

Just curious....if you are not interested in the Apple Watch, why are you in this forum??

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The past holiday season was the explosion of the Watch watch around me. Prior to the holidays I was only one of a few that had them. Now they are all over. I see no less than 5 every morning at the gym and more than a dozen of my close friends have them now.

We live in the same area and I never see them. Or at least I don't look. will pay more attention!

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Shortly after launch myself and one other person in the building at work had one. Since then I can think six other people who have gotten one. My wife is considering one currently.

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I havent seen any one with an apple watch nor do I know anyone with one. It stinks because I want tontry the digital touch feature but i dont know any one with the watch!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73