What's with all those thinking that Apple Watches are for rich people? It's just like a guy in the iPhone 6s Plus forum saying that gold is for men and rose gold for women.

I've even seen students here wearing them.
    Disposable income is probably closer. No way I would have considered spending $600 (plus extra bands!) for a watch until this one. Luckily I had the extra to get one, and would do it again. Do wish I was rich though
    03-07-2016 01:35 PM
    I only know one person that has the Apple Watch. Most of the iPhone users that I know (myself included) are not interested in the Apple Watch.
    03-07-2016 10:05 PM
    Disposable income is probably closer. No way I would have considered spending $600 (plus extra bands!) for a watch until this one. Luckily I had the extra to get one, and would do it again. Do wish I was rich though
    Apple's pricing though on higher side, still got people buying them perhaps due to reputation and quality, and I'm one of them. I bought my AW but definitely will not purchase the Edition version as it's ridiculously expensive, neither would I buy the Link bracelet as well.
    03-07-2016 10:21 PM
    Never seen one outside of an Apple Store.
    03-07-2016 10:23 PM
    I have one and two other people at work have them too. I see a more people each day wearing them when I'm out and about though.
    03-07-2016 11:00 PM
    I know 4 people with Apple watches and have met, just through normal day to day interactions, another 2.
    03-08-2016 08:42 AM
    I've started to see a few ojut and about. I don't see too many smartwatches period.
    03-08-2016 09:23 AM
    Since Christmas and the great sale that Best Buy ran, I've seen way more out in the wild.
    robertk328 likes this.
    03-08-2016 09:37 AM
    I think a part from the price, it's freaking ugly. If they made it look like something I'd wear on a night out, I'd use it.

For $400, I mind as well get a slick regular watch.
    03-08-2016 11:57 AM
    The past holiday season was the explosion of the Watch watch around me. Prior to the holidays I was only one of a few that had them. Now they are all over. I see no less than 5 every morning at the gym and more than a dozen of my close friends have them now.
    03-08-2016 02:04 PM
    I only know one person that has the Apple Watch. Most of the iPhone users that I know (myself included) are not interested in the Apple Watch.
    Just curious....if you are not interested in the Apple Watch, why are you in this forum??
    03-08-2016 06:17 PM
    The past holiday season was the explosion of the Watch watch around me. Prior to the holidays I was only one of a few that had them. Now they are all over. I see no less than 5 every morning at the gym and more than a dozen of my close friends have them now.
    We live in the same area and I never see them. Or at least I don't look. will pay more attention!
    03-08-2016 07:21 PM
    Just curious....if you are not interested in the Apple Watch, why are you in this forum??
    We welcome users of all opinions, not just the ones that match our own.
    Spencerdl and TechnologyTwitt like this.
    03-08-2016 08:05 PM
    Shortly after launch myself and one other person in the building at work had one. Since then I can think six other people who have gotten one. My wife is considering one currently.
    03-08-2016 09:12 PM
    I havent seen any one with an apple watch nor do I know anyone with one. It stinks because I want tontry the digital touch feature but i dont know any one with the watch!
    03-09-2016 12:10 PM
    I havent seen any one with an apple watch nor do I know anyone with one. It stinks because I want tontry the digital touch feature but i dont know any one with the watch!
    No Apple Store nearby?
    03-09-2016 01:46 PM
    I know a few. I had one until I decided to return it. No knock against the watch, but I needed to replace my tablet and returning the watch offset the cost by $349. Maybe I'll get lucky and win one.
    03-09-2016 03:52 PM
    None in my friends contacts have. The only one I know off is my client whom I can send a heartbeat or those doodles. Miss someone to be able to send one
    03-09-2016 05:47 PM
    We welcome users of all opinions, not just the ones that match our own.
    Maybe you misunderstood my question. I just wanted to know why a person would want to be in a forum group for something they don't like. I would never dream of joining a forum for - say, a Samsung phone - simply because I don't have one, don't want one, and know nothing about them. And I certainly don't have anything against opinions other than my own!
    MasterDarque likes this.
    03-09-2016 06:14 PM
    Maybe you misunderstood my question. I just wanted to know why a person would want to be in a forum group for something they don't like. I would never dream of joining a forum for - say, a Samsung phone - simply because I don't have one, don't want one, and know nothing about them. And I certainly don't have anything against opinions other than my own!
    Fair enough. I think it's pretty common actually. I stay up to date with Android's offerings, and even post in Android Central every once in a while. I wouldn't consider buying one of their products either.
    03-09-2016 07:10 PM
    I'm starting to see more and more people with a  watch, maybe it's because I'm actually looking for it now or more people are buying them.
    robertk328 likes this.
    03-09-2016 11:48 PM
    I don't know anyone who owns one. To the best of my knowledge, I've only ever seen one in the wild. That said, I haven't really been looking for them either. For all I know they're under everybody's winter coat sleeves, and they'll be everywhere this summer!

Maybe.

Every podcaster I listen to seems to own one, so if that's Apple's target demo, the market could already be saturated,

As for myself, nobody's yet make a convincing case for why I should get one. Plus they're ugly as sin.
    03-10-2016 04:28 PM
    I don't know anyone who owns one. To the best of my knowledge, I've only ever seen one in the wild. That said, I haven't really been looking for them either. For all I know they're under everybody's winter coat sleeves, and they'll be everywhere this summer!

Maybe.

Every podcaster I listen to seems to own one, so if that's Apple's target demo, the market could already be saturated,

As for myself, nobody's yet make a convincing case for why I should get one. Plus they're ugly as sin.
    I love the design but everybody has different tastes. It's hard to make an argument that everyone should buy an watch because it's a watch, and not a cheap one. I wear my watch constantly but I'm a watch guy and I appreciate the additional functionality. My wife hates wearing a watch so I wouldn't even consider getting her an watch.
    I love my watch but I don't feel like a need it. I NEED my iPhone. That's the difference IMO. Maybe watch just isn't for you! (and that's perfectly okay, I should add)
    As far as target demographics, Apple is marketing to anyone who likes watches and maybe wants some additional functionality, whether it be notifications, fitness monitoring, or any other additional benefits not present in traditional watches. It's a wide range, which is why watch costs anywhere between a few hundreds dollars and several thousands of dollars.
    The market is nowhere near saturated. Tech bloggers all have them partially because it's their job to know about the products they talk about.
    03-10-2016 04:34 PM
    Only one. My son.
    03-10-2016 05:36 PM
    I'm starting to see more and more people with a  watch, maybe it's because I'm actually looking for it now or more people are buying them.
    I'm going to pay more attention, seems I should see more out there.
    03-10-2016 07:12 PM
88 1234