Poor Bluetooth connection to headset

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I love to run w my AW while using a Bluetooth headset to listen to music. I love this feature. However, I have found that the Bluetooth connection is rather weak and the music will drop in and out and sometimes altogether. Are you guys having the same issue (specifically while running) and if you're not, what Bluetooth headset are you using? I'm using a Zivivgo [redacted].

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's been a while since I've gone on a run while using my Watch and Bluetooth headset, but the times I did, I never had a problem with a weak Bluetooth connection or with the music dropping out or not playing. I was using Motorola buds.

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Thx for the reply Just_me.

I'm surprised at the lack of responses w this feature. Are people just not using it? It is so nice to go for a run w the AW and BT headset for music (when it's working right).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thx for the reply Just_me.

I'm surprised at the lack of responses w this feature. Are people just not using it? It is so nice to go for a run w the AW and BT headset for music (when it's working right).

I think that habits are hard to break. A good deal of people still run with an iPod strapped to their arm as well as earbuds/EarPods in their ear. Others use non-Apple MP3 players or their smartphones. Still, there are those like me who prefer to run without listening to music at all. I mean, I zone out when I run and just focus on reaching my milestone in the time I set for myself. Having said that, I agree that listening to music via a Bluetooth headset connected to an Watch is pretty darn nice and a lot better than lugging around an iPhone in that regard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2