Deleting Recent Call History

itsmerc15

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I apologize if this is already a thread, but does anyone know how to go about clearing call history off Apple Watch? Only way I have found is unpairing and resetting watch.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Excellent question, but one I cannot answer. Heck, I had never thought about it prior to reading your post. Having said that, when I checked the recent calls list on my Watch, it only showed one entry whereas my iPhone displayed a slew of calls. Unless the Watch only displays the list of people you've talked to via the Watch, one would think that the call logs would be synced. Anyway, I'm interested in knowing the answer to your question, and you can believe that I'll be experimenting with it in the meantime. ��

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On mine, the "Recents" clear on the Apple Watch as soon as I clear them on my iPhone.

As stated above, I figured they'd be in sync, but I apparently have a small issue. The one entry displayed in the recent calls log on my Watch has a date of January 23, 2016. My call logs aren't syncing because I delete my call history on my iPhone every night before going to bed. I've done that for years. Anyway, it's been a while since I've un-paired my Watch from my iPhone so I'll probably take the time to do it tomorrow after work. Thanks for replying to the OP...

YatBob

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
This is a bug that has been present since the watch was released, it happens on my watch it is the only pet peeve I have with the watch, I have had several conversations with Apple support, and their suggestion to remove the recents is to unfair and repair the watch which I have done only to have the issue return, was also told it would be corrected in updates and there was been I believe 3 updates and the issue is still present

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner