When an app on my phone is updated (for example, Yelp) and I have the Apple Watch app also installed, when does the Watch version get updated?

Does the Watch app get updated simultaneously with the phone app? Is the update queued or installed at a later time?

Out of habit, when an app is updated on my phone I go to the Watch app and uninstall / reinstall the app on my Watch.

When the app is being updated on the phone, the icon for the app on the Watch doesn't seem to indicate that it is being updated.

Does anyone have any insight?
    02-10-2016 11:27 AM
    When an app on my phone is updated (for example, Yelp) and I have the Apple Watch app also installed, when does the Watch version get updated?

Does the Watch app get updated simultaneously with the phone app? Is the update queued or installed at a later time?

Out of habit, when an app is updated on my phone I go to the Watch app and uninstall / reinstall the app on my Watch.

When the app is being updated on the phone, the icon for the app on the Watch doesn't seem to indicate that it is being updated.

Does anyone have any insight?
    It's been my experience that the watch app updates also.
    02-10-2016 12:03 PM
    In my experience the Apple Watch version has updated simultaneously with the iPhone version. There's no delay.
    Snoweagle likes this.
    02-10-2016 12:03 PM