Do you want a camera on your Watch?

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch camera

I don't think I'd really use it either and it would ruin the aesthetic of the front bezel. It isn't terribly noticeable on the front of the iPhone but it would stick out like a sore thumb on the watch.

I agree. And if you can use the watch as a viewfinder for the iPhone(which I read you can) which you have to have anyway, why is it necessary?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch camera

I agree. And if you can use the watch as a viewfinder for the iPhone(which I read you can) which you have to have anyway, why is it necessary?

You can use it as a viewfinder for your iPhone camera and take pictures remotely. I don't personally find a ton of value in it because I still have to take my phone out. The only benefit I can see with a camera on the watch itself is for FaceTime.

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. The viewfinder feature is nice but not something I'd anticipate using too often. Facetime or Skype capability is potentially more useful to me though.

gilligan793

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
After owning the original gear and gear 2 I can say that I only used the camera on them in "fun" moments To show friends and take dumb random pictures. Practical use is next to 0 for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR