Should I wait to get the new Watch or get the current version now?

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch

Yea the putting it on is the hard part lol but if your using a case as well make sure u get the screen protector like this one on the pic Because iv tried regular once and they keep' coming off Because of the case

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Congratulations on your purchase! Did you get it with the black sport band?

Yes I did!

It matches my SG iPad and iPhone :D

Might get a leather band for it later on, and will definitely be getting the HiRise for both my iPhone and Watch :)

Which one do you have?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Apple Watch

Yes I did!

It matches my SG iPad and iPhone :D

Might get a leather band for it later on, and will definitely be getting the HiRise for both my iPhone and Watch :)

Which one do you have?

Very nice, my friend! I have a stainless steel with an assortment of bands. Most recently I got a fog sport band and I'm really digging it.
If you're in the market for a leather band you might want to check out Pad & Quill's leather bands. I just preordered the classic leather in whiskey and it should ship next week. Their bands are less expensive than Apple's but really high quality (hand stitched leather, made in America).
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...apple-watch-leather-bands.html&token=opRQ7U2H
If you do end up looking at these bands make sure you Google "pad quill coupon code" before you place your order. I got 10% off my order which saved me $10.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Very nice, my friend! I have a stainless steel with an assortment of bands. Most recently I got a fog sport band and I'm really digging it.
If you're in the market for a leather band you might want to check out Pad & Quill's leather bands. I just preordered the classic leather in whiskey and it should ship next week. Their bands are less expensive than Apple's but really high quality (hand stitched leather, made in America).
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...apple-watch-leather-bands.html&token=mVroHHH3
If you do end up looking at these bands make sure you Google "pad quill coupon code" before you place your order. I got 10% off my order which saved me $10.

Thank you!

I love how the Black Stainless Steel look.

I'll check them out :)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Congrats on your purchase! No cases or screen protectors for me. I've never put one on any other watch I've owned. I don't think it's necessary.

Thank you! :)

I just got a screen protector for it just to make sure there's not going to be any scratches in the long run.

I love the look of it so no case for me either.

Can't wait to get a dock for it :D

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've held off on buying the Watch, but Groupon has a great deal. For $399, you get a 42mm Watch Bundle with:
Apple Watch Sport with 42mm silver-tone case
S/M and M/L Sport Bands
Milanese Loop stainless steel band
Classic Buckle genuine-leather band in saddle brown
Aluminum charging stand
All accessories are third party
Condition: new

Despite the somewhat mixed reviews of the Watch, I'm very tempted to jump on this.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've held off on buying the Watch, but Groupon has a great deal. For $399, you get a 42mm Watch Bundle with:
Apple Watch Sport with 42mm silver-tone case
S/M and M/L Sport Bands
Milanese Loop stainless steel band
Classic Buckle genuine-leather band in saddle brown
Aluminum charging stand
All accessories are third party
Condition: new

Despite the somewhat mixed reviews of the Watch, I'm very tempted to jump on this.

Oh wow!

That's a great deal. The Watch is a great companion for the iPhone IMO.

I'm having second thoughts on exchanging my Sport for the Space Black Stainless Steel. I think I might just hold off until the next generation.

Ukemochi

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered the Hermes Cuff, I always have worn cuff watches and I can't believe I actually get to have my cake and eat it too.

wplantz

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I got a great deal on a new sport on Swappa yesterday. After hearing that we probably won't see a second gen until September I figured I might as well enjoy the one we have for now!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I got a great deal on a new sport on Swappa yesterday. After hearing that we probably won't see a second gen until September I figured I might as well enjoy the one we have for now!

That's what I did as well. Once I heard it's not going to be released in March, off I go!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox