So I have connected my apple watch to a charger, have done a soft reset of both devices, have my iPhone set for the screen to stay on and when going to sync a playlist it just sits at 0% Synced and does not change.

Anyone had any problems w/ this or recommendations?

Thanks!
    01-21-2016 07:23 PM
    Its been a while since I last synced music/ playlist between my Watch and my iPhone, but when I did, I don't recall having any problems. With that in mind, I assume you're following the steps outlined via the following iMore blog tutorial.

http://www.imore.com/how-add-apple-m...ur-apple-watch
    01-21-2016 07:32 PM
    Its been a while since I last synced music/ playlist between my Watch and my iPhone, but when I did, I don't recall having any problems. With that in mind, I assume you're following the steps outlined via the following iMore blog tutorial.

How to use Apple Music with the Apple Watch | iMore
    I did follow those steps. I don't have an option to make them available off line so I assume they already are? At any rate, the comments below that tutorial show the same problems as me and it looks like more people are unable to sync music than are able to... :/
    01-21-2016 07:39 PM
    I did follow those steps. I don't have an option to make them available off line so I assume they already are? At any rate, the comments below that tutorial show the same problems as me and it looks like more people are unable to sync music than are able to... :/
    Well, hopefully, the problem will be addressed with a new update of some sort. We'll see...
    01-21-2016 08:36 PM
    So it FINALLY synced after about 2 hours. Hopefully they improve the time on this...
    01-21-2016 11:42 PM