Apple Watch Cases

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
The sapphire crystal on the stainless watch won't scratch, unless you drag another sapphire or diamond over its surface. It might shatter, however, if you whack it hard enough. I got some stainless cleaner and cloths for rubbing out minor scratches, which I haven't used yet. I do have a few scratches on the metal portions of the case from accidental dings, but haven't been bothered enough by them yet to do anything about it.

Exact same sentiments as you.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to be picking up a 6S Plus and an Apple Watch next week. Does anybody actually use a case or bumper on their watch? I plan on the screen protector for it, but was curious about the cases.

I have a Spigen gold tone thin case which I use sometimes. And I just got a set of 6 "flexible" colored cases that protect front and back. I really use them for the color effect though more than protection...LOL

Bad Larry

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I bought a Speck CandyShell FIT cover, a Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector and a Case-Mate black watch band, all at my local Best Buy.
iMoreAppImg_20160226_161304.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a Speck candyshell that I got from the iMore Store but I haven't used it yet. I'm sure I will at some point but don't plan on using it on a daily basis.
As far as a screen protector is concerned, I have a stainless steal Apple Watch so I don't feel like it's necessary. The sapphire crystal is more likely to shatter than get scratched.
This is the case I bought: https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ource=vb_im&utm_medium=content&token=50nwKf_v

I got the same one in white. Mostly for when t-ball season starts. I am clumsy sliding into home plate ⚾️ (truth is I got it to protect my watch from those kids - they're crazy!)

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've had the Sport without a case since April 24, 2015, the day they came out. I wear it every day, in the shower all the time, and other than a small scrape mark on the right side of the case, there are no dings, the X Ion glass is perfect and the band is still hanging in there.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had the Sport without a case since April 24, 2015, the day they came out. I wear it every day, in the shower all the time, and other than a small scrape mark on the right side of the case, there are no dings, the X Ion glass is perfect and the band is still hanging in there.

Nice to hear it's holding up!

ArGiEs

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I purchased I guess would be called simply a protector at Best Buy, An X-doria "Defense". Looks great, come on & off in a second, and is taking the brunt of things for the watch. A well-spent $30 in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro