Watch OS 2.2 Beta 4 released to Developers...

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Having some weird issues with this beta. I have apps that I don't want on my watch and I have check to have them uninstalled and they come off for a couple hours but randomly reappear back on the watch without me installing them.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Biting the bullet right now and installing on my primary Watch. Fingers crossed ��

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Upgraded, notifications were not working constantly so I unpaired and am repairing now. Fingers crossed again

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Thankfully everything is working smoothly so far, too soon to tell about battery life obviously but HeartWatch, which I have come to love because of its wealth of information, is working as are my weather apps. If the workout apps are ok I'll be a happy camper. Too lazy today to try them out.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yep all good here after the un-pair/Re-pair... Only thing I am having issue now is constant app syncing. I am sure it will work itself out as apps are updated.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have, Carrot Weather, WaterMinder, Sleep++ and HeartWatch and they are all working as expected...

Odd that you are having issues. Try removing the apps from your watch and re-installingh them.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I have, Carrot Weather, WaterMinder, Sleep++ and HeartWatch and they are all working as expected...

Odd that you are having issues. Try removing the apps from your watch and re-installingh them.

For some reason they've started working now, I did go through the uninstall routine several times. Or maybe it was just oldtimers disease? I seem to have the memory of a gold fish these days. ;)