Watch OS 2.2 Beta 4 released to Developers...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Installed on my test device... So far so good. I will do my primary device later on in the week.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Haven't found much new except for Auto switch, the ability to pair more than one watch, not something I'll find a use for. Don't plan on owning two Watches. Too soon to tell about battery, may try unpairing then re-pairing before I make a judgement on battery.

Last edited:

Rich Woods

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble installing it? I'm getting "Unable to install update" and it says I'm not connected to the Internet, although I'm definitely connected to the Internet. Any ideas?

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, workout from the watch wouldn't sync with phone this am. Tried rebooting both watch and phone to no avail, also had tremendous battery drain on phone, down to 46% less than 4 hours off charger. Nothing out of the ordinary under battery settings so I'm going to try re-pair watch. Probably should have when I upgraded to Watchos 2.2

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Really strange this morning my watch was not connect to my phone showed the red signal at the top showing it wasn't connected. I reset the watch hoping this would solve my problem. Watch will not pair for phone if I tried and do it with the picture or even if I tried and do it manually. Any suggestions?

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
watchOS 2.2 beta 3 released to developers.

New maps app. Now has new screen of actions and nearby places powered by Yelp. So far thats all I've found, will have a chance to play around with it a little more tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR