Water and bumper cases

perithimus

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a rubber bumper case for my watch and when I wash my hands water gets stuck between the watch and the case. I don't want to keep taking the case of to dry it. Should I even worry?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I would say it depends on how wet it gets. The Apple Watch is at best water resistant, which mean prolonged exposure to moisture is not ideal.

gilligan793

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
When I wash my hands I just take extra care on how I'm washing. I had a similar issue with water getting Into my case. Basically I had to learn how to rewash my hands more carefully.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I always wash my watch after every wear, so that's why I never needed a case with it as can avoid all these kinds of hassles.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a rubber bumper case for my watch and when I wash my hands water gets stuck between the watch and the case. I don't want to keep taking the case of to dry it. Should I even worry?
I've had my AW since release, it's been wet many many times. I've even showered in it with no ill effects and seen YouTube videos of people swimming in it. Personally, I wouldn't worry but YMMV.

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I never get mine wet I know it says it's water proof ppl go take showers with there's but I reather not try that so I just clean it and the bands with Clorox wipes!