Silly reason. I'm 53 and a college senior at U of Memphis. Had a monster Professor, "Tank" that I dearly loved. However, he was and is ANTI-electronics. My son is ADHD and constantly into something (he usually is the problem &#128540 and needed to be easily reached by his school. ANY phone, laptop, computer, etc., is banned in his class so the watch served as a secret weapon to allow me to know if something was going on. I have the 38 cheapest, silver model with white band and later purchased the black band as well. Love both bands for completely different looks. As a gift from a best friend, I couldn't have asked for more!
    Just_Me_D and gagatronics like this.
    01-12-2016 07:11 PM
    Silly reason. I'm 53 and a college senior at U of Memphis. Had a monster Professor, "Tank" that I dearly loved. However, he was and is ANTI-electronics. My son is ADHD and constantly into something (he usually is the problem ) and needed to be easily reached by his school. ANY phone, laptop, computer, etc., is banned in his class so the watch served as a secret weapon to allow me to know if something was going on. I have the 38 cheapest, silver model with white band and later purchased the black band as well. Love both bands for completely different looks. As a gift from a best friend, I couldn't have asked for more!
    Like you, I have both the white and black sport band and both look great on my Watch. I've had mine since May 2015 and I still am amazed at how well it has made my life in regard to notifications and quick replies. I'm 52 and have worn a watch since I was probably 7 years old. If something were to happen to my Watch, I would go out and purchase another Watch Sport model without a doubt.
    Snoweagle likes this.
    01-12-2016 07:20 PM
27 12