I want to get the Apple Watch but I just don't know if it will meet all of my needs. How has the Apple Watch measured up for you?
    01-09-2016 12:12 PM
    I like it for the health tracking features and the instant notifications. So far it is a great toy to have. I say toy because it is not an essential tech item for me yet but it is extremely handy in bringing a lot of the functionality of my phone instantly to my wrist.
    01-10-2016 10:38 AM
    Being able to receive texts, emails, etc. on the fly has been extremely helpful to me. I'm a manager at a big retail store so I'm constantly on my feet either hustling through the back room or sales floor. Not a lot of time to pop the phone out and fiddle with it. The watch lets me determine if an incoming message is worth the bother of taking my phone out or not.

Taking calls on it is as nerdy and awesome as I thought it could be.
    reeneebob likes this.
    01-10-2016 11:09 AM
    Being able to receive texts, emails, etc. on the fly has been extremely helpful to me. I'm a manager at a big retail store so I'm constantly on my feet either hustling through the back room or sales floor. Not a lot of time to pop the phone out and fiddle with it. The watch lets me determine if an incoming message is worth the bother of taking my phone out or not.

Taking calls on it is as nerdy and awesome as I thought it could be.
    This is the same use case I have and it is incredibly helpful.
    01-10-2016 11:44 AM
    It definitely fits my needs. Being able to receive texts and emails and decide if they are worth answering without taking out my watch is great. I get about 2 1/2 days out of a charge which is also good.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    01-10-2016 07:40 PM