Does the Apple Watch meet all of your needs?

I

iMore Question

I want to get the Apple Watch but I just don't know if it will meet all of my needs. How has the Apple Watch measured up for you?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I like it for the health tracking features and the instant notifications. So far it is a great toy to have. I say toy because it is not an essential tech item for me yet but it is extremely handy in bringing a lot of the functionality of my phone instantly to my wrist.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Being able to receive texts, emails, etc. on the fly has been extremely helpful to me. I'm a manager at a big retail store so I'm constantly on my feet either hustling through the back room or sales floor. Not a lot of time to pop the phone out and fiddle with it. The watch lets me determine if an incoming message is worth the bother of taking my phone out or not.

Taking calls on it is as nerdy and awesome as I thought it could be.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Being able to receive texts, emails, etc. on the fly has been extremely helpful to me. I'm a manager at a big retail store so I'm constantly on my feet either hustling through the back room or sales floor. Not a lot of time to pop the phone out and fiddle with it. The watch lets me determine if an incoming message is worth the bother of taking my phone out or not.

Taking calls on it is as nerdy and awesome as I thought it could be.

This is the same use case I have and it is incredibly helpful.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
It definitely fits my needs. Being able to receive texts and emails and decide if they are worth answering without taking out my watch is great. I get about 2 1/2 days out of a charge which is also good.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner