What is the average life of your Apple Watch?

I

iMore Question

I am considering getting the Apple Watch but am hesitant to. Does anyone know what the average life of the Apple Watch is?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Physically, as long as you treat it well, it can last years and years.

Digitally, no reason why it won't be useful for five years or more, maybe much longer.

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Like all electronics, they have a shelf life. The nice things about Apple products is that they stay pretty relevant for years unlike android devices. Grab AppleCare and enjoy the ride.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am considering getting the Apple Watch but am hesitant to. Does anyone know what the average life of the Apple Watch is?

Who can even answer a question like this? I mean, there are several variables to consider just like anything else. A tech device in the possession of a klutz or a reckless person will more than likely cease to function long before one owned by someone who's careful and considerate with it. Anyway, feel free to contact Apple to see if they can provide an "official" answer to your inquiry.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if he is referring to the battery life? If so, I have not had one single problem. Take it off the charger at about 630 AM, when I put it on the charger around 9:30 PM it's usually around 60%.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2