Fantastical or Apple Reminders

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I sometimes leave my phone at my desk when I go into meetings; especially if I'm presenting (don't want my CAPT giving me the "look"). If I set a reminder with either Fantastical or 's app and decide to leave my phone which causes the watch to be out of range, will my watch still alert me?

TIA.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Hmm, ok. I also just noticed that there isn't an app for reminders on  watch. What's up with that?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, ok. I also just noticed that there isn't an app for reminders on  watch. What's up with that?

Although the Reminders app doesn't come natively on the Watch, notifications for Reminders set on your Apple devices will be received by the watch.

andyh.67

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
I use the Nano reminder app for the AW so I can see the reminders.
Set up reminders using the native Apple app and this works brilliant with nano reminders
Also you will get the reminders on your watch even if you are not in range of your phone, I leave my phone in the staff room lockers and I go onto the store floor, we have no wifi

Edit - just remembered I have fantastical also so it could be that that's works for out of range, it's going to be one of the two or both

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2