Anyone wearing the AW with a traditional watch?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Trying to wear both... I am using the Modular Face with info I need. I wish I could remove the time and use another complication instead.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Removing the time and just using it for notifications is a new one. Not sure why you need to do this

The 6 Plus isn't front pocket when sitting down. Using the watch as a wrist notification center works great.

I still like wearing a regular watch.

The experiment continues.

runner7395

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you on this. I have a couple nice watches that I prefer to wear but like the notification aspect of the AW. I wish they made a band for notifications/fitness tracking. So I'm currently wearing both, one on each wrist but only because it's winter and I wear long sleeves so know body can see :)

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you on this. I have a couple nice watches that I prefer to wear but like the notification aspect of the AW. I wish they made a band for notifications/fitness tracking. So I'm currently wearing both, one on each wrist but only because it's winter and I wear long sleeves so know body can see :)

I am almost wishing I bought a 38mm instead of the 42mm. It would be more comfortable to wear on the inside of my wrist and be a little more innocuous. Many people would think I am wearing a fitness band.

Last edited: