Watch OS 2.1 Released

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Have noticed a single difference except the new version now has a 1 instead of a 0 after the period.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have 100% noticed a change!!!

I use Sleep Pulse 2 and before the app would occasionally crash. Not anymore :)

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Finally updated my watch today. Within an hour or so, I replied to a text message and it didn't go through. Tried a few more times, same result. At one point, nothing showed up when I "dictated" a message. So, long story short, I rebooted my iphone and tried a text again. It worked!! Haven't noticed any other issues.

I love my Apple watch........:)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
OMG I just realized why I only got the watch update yesterday. It must have been tied to iOS 9.2 which I was holding off doing. But 9.02 was restarting too much and the allure of jailbreaking just wasn't all that great. (I have a jailbroken ipad mini anyways)

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
My wife presented me with Apple Sports watch on Jan 1st(New Year surprise) and I'm loving it! updated to 2.1 and battery life is freaking awesome!! It lasted for 1 day 12 hrs!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
My wife presented me with Apple Sports watch on Jan 1st(New Year surprise) and I'm loving it! updated to 2.1 and battery life is freaking awesome!! It lasted for 1 day 12 hrs!!

Yea I last well into the 2nd day also, and never worry anymore if I forget to charge it at night. Can't forget for 2 night though. ;) It's better than any Android Wear watch I have ever had, but it's still no Pebble! lol Of course it can do a bit more than a Pebble too. ;)

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Yea I last well into the 2nd day also, and never worry anymore if I forget to charge it at night. Can't forget for 2 night though. ;) It's better than any Android Wear watch I have ever had, but it's still no Pebble! lol Of course it can do a bit more than a Pebble too. ;)

I agree but it looks beautiful than Pebble! Also, I just discovered a website for watch faces - http://www.applewatchcustomfaces.com/applewatchcustomfaces/

Mylene Savard

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I've been having also huge problem of battery drainage with this update. Especially after I've used a sports app be it the native one or a third party app. Been reboot and repairing like crazy, it fixes it but the problem comes back as soon as I use the exercise app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been having also huge problem of battery drainage with this update. Especially after I've used a sports app be it the native one or a third party app. Been reboot and repairing like crazy, it fixes it but the problem comes back as soon as I use the exercise app.

What native sports app?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice