Does your AW cause your other watches to sit dormant?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the replies...although most make me more on the fence now than I was! :laughing:

I can get a stupidly amazing deal tomorrow on a 42mm SS AW locally from a friend of a friend, and that even has Apple Care added...so my investment will be less painful than if I jumped out and bought a new one. So, I think I'll take the chance.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i use my apple watch while at work, serves a utility purpose. i have my favorite 3 casio g-shock squares in a window keeping charge in the sun (solar powered). I'm gonna start using them on my days off and let the apple watch take a break i think.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I just spent about a week and a half in Rome with no watch other than my Apple Watch. When I got home, I didn't even want to wear my Apple Watch for a while as I missed my others too much.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I just spent about a week and a half in Rome with no watch other than my Apple Watch. When I got home, I didn't even want to wear my Apple Watch for a while as I missed my others too much.

Just curious...do you have the aluminum Sport or the SS model?

belladonna75

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
this is the first watch I have worn from day to day for a very long time, I had the fitbit surge but it gave my wrist a rash so returned it. I got apple watch in mid november and have barely taken it off since then. Only taken it off for charging and cleaning. no rash either yay!

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the AW, but I have been a wearer of (several different) fitness bands since the release of the original Jawbone UP. I have several mid-range watches, but in all honesty, I have not worn them at any point while wearing a fitness band. I see the Apple Watch as an opportunity to merge the two devices, which is a lot of the appeal for me.

Do my watches sit and get dusty? Yes, but they were that way before my Apple Watch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2