Was given an Apple Watch Saturday. Paired it with iPhone 6.

Now my iMessages from iP6 are no longer showing on MacBook or iPad Mini Retina.

Recipients are saying that my MacBook and iPad messages are showing my "iCloud" address and iPhone iMessages are showing in separate thread.

Any advice. If Apple Watch will disrupt "continuity", I'll return it.
    11-10-2015 05:19 PM
    Was given an Apple Watch Saturday. Paired it with iPhone 6.

Now my iMessages from iP6 are no longer showing on MacBook or iPad Mini Retina.

Recipients are saying that my MacBook and iPad messages are showing my "iCloud" address and iPhone iMessages are showing in separate thread.

Any advice. If Apple Watch will disrupt "continuity", I'll return it.
    check your settings on the watch and make sure its set to mirror your phone.
    and start conversations is set to be your phone number on all devices.
    Then delete any threads you have with your friend on all your devices and have them to the same.
    Then send them a message again and see what happens.
    The watch does not disrupt continuity so its most likely a glitch or a setting
    Soeasy likes this.
    11-10-2015 07:08 PM
    I, too, have noticed this, but I can't say whether it occurred when I got my Watch or not. Personally, I'm really not concerned because I rarely use my MacBook for texting purposes. Hopefully, others with similar experiences will respond soon.
    Soeasy likes this.
    11-10-2015 07:09 PM
    check your settings on the watch and make sure its set to mirror your phone.
    and start conversations is set to be your phone number on all devices.
    Then delete any threads you have with your friend on all your devices and have them to the same.
    Then send them a message again and see what happens.
    The watch does not disrupt continuity so its most likely a glitch or a setting
    Giving this a shot!
    11-10-2015 08:39 PM
    I, too, have noticed this, but I can't say whether it occurred when I got my Watch or not. Personally, I'm really not concerned because I rarely use my MacBook for texting purposes. Hopefully, others with similar experiences will respond soon.
    Did you notice if your Mac or iPad also no longer ring when your phone rings?

All my devices are on the same wifi, home/work. I'd gotten use to sometimes replying to an iMessage depending on which iDevice I'm working on at the time.
    11-10-2015 08:41 PM
    Did you notice if your Mac or iPad also no longer ring when your phone rings?

All my devices are on the same wifi, home/work. I'd gotten use to sometimes replying to an iMessage depending on which iDevice I'm working on at the time.
    The ringing part doesn't apply to me because my MacBook is an early 2009 model.
    11-10-2015 08:45 PM
    The ringing part doesn't apply to me because my MacBook is an early 2009 model.
    Gotcha!

As I try to figure this out, I see that the iP6 and iPad show up on MacBk Bluetooth but show "not connected". I've tried to pair them, but the 'searching' circle see to just run continuously without pairing.

You think should run by the Apple store?
    11-10-2015 09:05 PM
    Gotcha!

As I try to figure this out, I see that the iP6 and iPad show up on MacBk Bluetooth but show "not connected". I've tried to pair them, but the 'searching' circle see to just run continuously without pairing.

You think should run by the Apple store?
    It can't hurt. Also, have you tried resetting your network settings?
    11-10-2015 09:22 PM
    It can't hurt. Also, have you tried resetting your network settings?
    Sorry for the late reply. Fell asleep last night... I went into the seeting and figued it out this morning. My iMessages had, somehow, been changed on the iP6 toonly go tomy phone number. I xhanged it to my iCliud address and now the world is in balance again..

Except my Mac still doesn't ring whne my phone rings...
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-12-2015 09:17 PM
    Sorry for the late reply. Fell asleep last night... I went into the seeting and figued it out this morning. My iMessages had, somehow, been changed on the iP6 toonly go tomy phone number. I xhanged it to my iCliud address and now the world is in balance again..

Except my Mac still doesn't ring whne my phone rings...
    Great, and thanks for the update...
    Soeasy likes this.
    11-12-2015 09:24 PM