Workflow on Watch Crashing

TRICKorDEVICE

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
The app Workflow is pretty neat. They recently went 2.0 on the Watch with a native app.

I specifically use the workflow that is called home ETA. It calculates how long it takes for you to get home, then texts a pre-selected contact and messages them something to the effect of, 'It will take me XX minutes to get home from XX.'

This is cool because with one button I can text my wife how long it will be before I get home, letting her know I've left (and with 2.0 I should be able to do this from the Workflow complication).

This particular workflow is crashing on my Apple watch. I'm running the latest released OS's for both Watch and phone. Can someone else please test this specific watch workflow and let me know if yours crashes at the send message step?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, someone who uses the Workflow app, especially with the Watch, will test it out for you soon and then respond to your post. In the meantime, have you tried deleting the app from both devices and then reinstalling it just in case the original download became corrupted?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner